Your best response is -- "Thank you for your interest but I do not wish to talk about it," or words to that effect.<br />
The truth is that for most casual acquaintances and passersby, its none of their damned business and you are within your rights to simply ignore them or tell them to mind their own business. In the interest of being more civil and friendly, offer the "Thank you..." answer.<br />
The only time you probably should feel a need to discuss or explain is if you are entering a serious relationship with the potential of some long-term commitment -- then you may want to offer more information in helping the person to better understand who you are and where you came from.

Best Answer

If I were you I would tell people "I was trying to saw a piece of board with a cut off saw and it started to spin out of control when I was facing the other way." Its believable, if they asked what you were trying to make just say "a bed fr<x>ame." To many people say a cat did it, so use something that people will believe. Ad I wear jackets 24/7 for the past 6 years. youll get used to the heat or wear thin la<x>yered jackets.

Best Answer

when people ask me about my scars, i say "i saw this guy who had scars just like these and i said, 'hey how'd you get those?' [at this point i take out a knife] and he said 'i'll show you.'"

Best Answer

"I used to deliver barbed wire for a living."

Best Answer

lol thats a nice one

Best Answer

"You couldn't hack it, I did" that's what I'd say.

Best Answer