Well I married a man that has a very attractive ****, it isn't huge but it isn't small . I believe men should learn to pleasure a women with not just their ***** but with their hands and mouth. You can be a fantastic lover and not have a huge *****. So if you can please a women in other ways, then don't worry so much about your size. Plus women don't love or marry a man due to his ***** size.

Best Answer

nice way of putting it--do u think some of the women have become obssesed or have fallen for a big ****- due their current spouse/partner are not satisfying or addressing their needs

Best Answer

Communication is the key to great sex! If you are open and comfortable with your partner then sex can be fun with learning and exploring together. So if a women isn't getting what she needs from her spouse/partner then she isn't telling what she needs in the bedroom. Plus if women knew how to please themselves then they in turn can be pleased by another.

Best Answer

i agree--size does not matter--its like the old saying is the way u use it.....COMMUNICATION is key

Best Answer

great answer

Best Answer

5 inches is small for most women.<br />
6 or 7 is considered about right.<br />
Girth means more because you're filling out her walls and she's much more sensitive there.<br />
Hell, you wanna see something funny or horrific?<br />
Go to www.painolympics.com<br />
Watch the video of the guy on drugs who cut off his own **** and yes he really does chop his balls off with a meat cleaver! you can hear it hitting the wood!<br />
When asked why, he said because his gf made fun of him and he did LSD when he did it. IT's a real video,too.

Best Answer

my girl loves to spend hours working on my muscle she starts with a good mouthfull but by the time she spent 4-5hrs sucking and stretching me not much will fit in her mouth thats the size she loves and reguards as big

Best Answer

how can any women suck any guy for 4or 5 hours

Best Answer

Cocaine lol I go down for hours after a few lines

Best Answer

wish you could do that to that to me all night long

Best Answer

glad i read those answers i do not feel so bad now having said that i have never had complaints so maybe it is in the mans mind but i believe as i felt inferior in that department { i now know that i am not } it has made me over the years to experiment and explore new and interesting ways to please the woman it seems to work so not such a bad thing to think inferior

Best Answer