If you have been in a sexless marriage for 20 years then you would understand; unless you are my wife reading this of course!

Best Answer

I usually feel depressed. How do I act? I focus on whats good about my marriage and enjoy the physical sharing I do have with my wife ( caressing her, kissing her, holding her, and looking at her). Sometimes this only escalates the horniness and its really rough to deal with. Do get tempted? Yes. Would I cheat and look for it elsewhere? No....at least not intentionally. Basically I just keep loving her and appreciating what we do have and share.

Best Answer

From my experience, they act like little boys throwing a tantrum. "I want, I want, I want, if you don't give it to me I'll get it somewhere else, blah blah blah wah wah wah"

Best Answer

As a sexually frustrated 15 year old, it's an absolutely horrid feeling to have. It makes me in particular, feel desperate, alone, and furious all the time, every day, when I don't want to be. I want to be happy, and enjoyable to be around, but it hurts when everybody around you seems to be having sexual activity when you're not. Even if im 15, and I have high hormonal levels, I think sexual frustration does continue into your later years. It makes you feel self conscious of yourself (ugly, unappealing, etc.). Ignore people who don't actually have it because they don't understand the implications of it. It's really something that only if you have it yourself can you fully see how its like hell on Earth. Torment is everywhere, especially living in a sexually expressive society like the U.S. or the U.K. If you have this yourself, I would reccommend moving to someplace like Italy, where there is at least some modesty still left on this Earth of sex hungry humans.

Best Answer

I can take care of you :) I'm 15 too and I'm a girl and I'm extremely sexually frustrated!

Best Answer

because they cant get it up and blame the wife and are frustrated. it is called erectile dysfunction

Best Answer

I consider myself a sex addict and I have been in a sex addiction 12 step program for more than 2 years. I find the program really works to keep me sober (no ************, no ****) EXCEPT when I am intimate with my wife in emotional and physical, non-sexual ways. Then I start climbing the walls and the program can't help me.

Best Answer

They get very angry!!...hateful and nasty!

Best Answer

Sexual frustration in men is often seen as aggressive, angry, behavior. This can also turn inward and be seen as withdraw or depressed behavior. Men who are frustrated will be uncomfortable and tend to think about sex often and be angry and resentful of their partner.<br />
Not a good way to be.

Best Answer

they act like they have a tent pole in thier pants, how do you define sexually frustrated?

Best Answer

get it home or get it gone.the choice is up to the wife.men are sexually free .women still have these dumb hang ups moms installed in their heads

Best Answer

Like me!!!!

Best Answer

My girlfriend has sex with me around 1-2x a month, ******* drives me insane for the fact that I have to watch her walk around in her nightgown or bra in panties almost every damn night. The only woman I want doesn't even acknowledge how bad I want her or seems to even care, she only worried when she wants to. Then she'll slap my hand away whenever I try to show affection, or she'll yell. She doesn't understand that its actually driving me away more than anything. As a 33 year old man, I need it much more than 2x a month. It's becoming an issue, I get bad self esteem thoughts about my physical appearance, her cheating, or I get very grumpy. It gets so frustrating because I would never hurt her by cheating but I've once told her that us men need it, she only got upset and insulted. It's one of our only ways to actually connect with companion while feeling needed. It's actually best way to relieve stress. I've become in a relationship where its only when she wants it. She would rather cuddle a pet than touch me at night, it's become so bad that every night I dream of sexual relations with her and my penis becomes so hard it actually hurts. Then she wonders why I continue to grab myself. Some women need to understand that its must for men, especially the men who are very stressed or active.
It's sad to say that if she saw this comment on this forum, she'll only become pissed at me other than trying to solve the issue of talk. She'll look at it as my fault not realizing she is losing the man she supposedly loves and cares about. Us men NEED to be wanted in a passionate way more than once a month.

Best Answer

I've been single all my life. Im sexually frustrated. Detroit, 31, Male.

Best Answer

When I'm deprived of sex or ************, I will crave for it like crazy. I wouldn't show it, but I would always get a ***** when sitting down, and wouldn't want to get up until my penis has calmed down. Well I'm a virgin, and 16, so it may be natural

Best Answer

Something women don't seem to realize is that men are always horny, and it just gets worse as time goes on. After a while, a man will start wondering why he's not receiving sexual attention. He'll assume it's because he's not attractive, which in itself causes self-esteem issues. If he's in a relationship, he'll wonder what differentiates the love he shares with a partner is completely one-sided. After all, if he's a sexual non-entity, what interest would she have in him other than status or platonic companionship? He'll wonder if his partner would be happier with a pet.<br />
Men place a lot of their self-worth in their sexual appeal and performance.<br />
Rejection causes frustration causes resentment.

Best Answer

100% agreement!

Best Answer

I'm in that position of right now and we live together with five pets and 1 year old turning 2 soon.

Best Answer