tammykim tammykim 41-45, F 21 Answers Sep 10, 2010

If you have been in a sexless marriage for 20 years then you would understand; unless you are my wife reading this of course!

Best Answer

I usually feel depressed. How do I act? I focus on whats good about my marriage and enjoy the physical sharing I do have with my wife ( caressing her, kissing her, holding her, and looking at her). Sometimes this only escalates the horniness and its really rough to deal with. Do get tempted? Yes. Would I cheat and look for it elsewhere? No....at least not intentionally. Basically I just keep loving her and appreciating what we do have and share.

Best Answer

From my experience, they act like little boys throwing a tantrum. "I want, I want, I want, if you don't give it to me I'll get it somewhere else, blah blah blah wah wah wah"

Best Answer

As a sexually frustrated 15 year old, it's an absolutely horrid feeling to have. It makes me in particular, feel desperate, alone, and furious all the time, every day, when I don't want to be. I want to be happy, and enjoyable to be around, but it hurts when everybody around you seems to be having sexual activity when you're not. Even if im 15, and I have high hormonal levels, I think sexual frustration does continue into your later years. It makes you feel self conscious of yourself (ugly, unappealing, etc.). Ignore people who don't actually have it because they don't understand the implications of it. It's really something that only if you have it yourself can you fully see how its like hell on Earth. Torment is everywhere, especially living in a sexually expressive society like the U.S. or the U.K. If you have this yourself, I would reccommend moving to someplace like Italy, where there is at least some modesty still left on this Earth of sex hungry humans.

Best Answer

I can take care of you :) I'm 15 too and I'm a girl and I'm extremely sexually frustrated!

Best Answer

because they cant get it up and blame the wife and are frustrated. it is called erectile dysfunction

Best Answer

I consider myself a sex addict and I have been in a sex addiction 12 step program for more than 2 years. I find the program really works to keep me sober (no ************, no ****) EXCEPT when I am intimate with my wife in emotional and physical, non-sexual ways. Then I start climbing the walls and the program can't help me.

Best Answer

They get very angry!!...hateful and nasty!

Best Answer

Sexual frustration in men is often seen as aggressive, angry, behavior. This can also turn inward and be seen as withdraw or depressed behavior. Men who are frustrated will be uncomfortable and tend to think about sex often and be angry and resentful of their partner.<br />
Not a good way to be.

Best Answer

They act like democrat politicians. They whine, cry, throw things, and call everybody else names. And take none of the responsibility fot their problems themselves.

Best Answer

The issue with women like you is you think sex is a bartering tool, not something a man can reasonably expect from his partner. So, I have come to a simple conclusion. When my girlfriend tried to withhold sex and tried to use it to get what she wanted, I stopped supporting her emotionally and financially.

She asked me why I hadn't been supporting her and my reply was simple. If she isn't prepared to give up what makes ME feel loved, appreciated and wanted, then I won't be prepared to give up the favours, the cash to pay for the romantic nights, or the listening to her emotional problems.

It's all or nothing; a two-way street or a non-existent relationship.

Best Answer

mmm, if frustrated means not had it for a while due to whatever, then mine gets short tempered, I usually then grin at my poor little boy, he grins back looking shameful, I cuddle him and he shakes me off saying something like "get off me" but he really really doesn´t mean it.

Best Answer

they act like they have a tent pole in thier pants, how do you define sexually frustrated?

Best Answer

get it home or get it gone.the choice is up to the wife.men are sexually free .women still have these dumb hang ups moms installed in their heads

Best Answer

Like me!!!!

Best Answer

This has got to be the most relevant question I've ever seen. The answer is: men will become rapists/psychopaths/demons/etc. and get what they want, or recoil into self-hatred and anger and not get what they want. I, personally, have appealed to the latter during my decades here on earth. It's gotten me rejected, humiliated, as well as divorced and betrayed on several occasions. Would I go back and change any of it? Hell, no. Would I question the paradigm we humans live in and respect sexual energy as a guiding force behind the powers of good and evil? Hell, yes.

Best Answer

When I'm deprived of sex or ************, I will crave for it like crazy. I wouldn't show it, but I would always get a ***** when sitting down, and wouldn't want to get up until my penis has calmed down. Well I'm a virgin, and 16, so it may be natural

Best Answer

Something women don't seem to realize is that men are always horny, and it just gets worse as time goes on. After a while, a man will start wondering why he's not receiving sexual attention. He'll assume it's because he's not attractive, which in itself causes self-esteem issues. If he's in a relationship, he'll wonder what differentiates the love he shares with a partner is completely one-sided. After all, if he's a sexual non-entity, what interest would she have in him other than status or platonic companionship? He'll wonder if his partner would be happier with a pet.<br />
Men place a lot of their self-worth in their sexual appeal and performance.<br />
Rejection causes frustration causes resentment.

Best Answer