Causack Causack 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 29, 2011

When I think of a woman as "cute", I usually refer to her face, when I refer to her as beautiful, it is either body or personality.

Best Answer

I consider true beauty to be a reflection of a woman's authenticity, her ability to be herself, rather than following fads, putting on pretenses, or playing mind games. All of the truly beautiful people I have met have this quality; sadly, there are very few around. "Cute" is when someone acts or dresses in a child-like manner. It usually doesn't impress me.

Best Answer

Cute is approachable.<br />
Beautiful is from afar.

Best Answer

being called cute is not as special as being called beutiful. I'm not sure you can interchange them for an exact moment / reaction. You can flip between the two tho.

Best Answer

physical attraction, woman's body and gestures of boldness are a few things that most men find as beautiful. But, cute is when they emotionally like some good thing about the female or her act without being physically attracted to her.

Best Answer

well i think what most men consider beautiful in a woman is her breasts her *** or her legs her smile her eyes things like that but few men honestly consider a woman's mind or her personality or her character or the way she carries herself or how she handles herself in tough situations those are beautiful things in a woman maybe what men consider cute maybe be her smile and if she has dimples i too would consider that cute too or dimples on her butt is also cute her laugh maybe can be cute too but thats just my opinion

Best Answer

I used to ask my male friend...<br />
He said CUTE is like ..Dakota Fanning<br />
Beautiful - Amanda Crew, Kristen Stewart etc.

Best Answer

Beautiful: <br />
Whenever a guy has had a crush on me [not very often, but it has happened], it was from my team. I absolutely LOVE running and put my heart into it, so I think when a girl has a passion for something, then the guy sees that. (It also works vice versa, like if I see a guy that is passionate about running or something that is important to me, that is part of why I would like them.)<br />
Other than that, I think guys just want girls to look nice and be good people[ for the good people, they probably love it when they have the same values] (and it goes vice versa, like, if I see a guy who believes the same things----really believes, not pretending to- and tries to put some effort -----not crazy effort- into their appearance, then what's not to like about them?)<br />
Cute: the same things, but to a lesser extent

Best Answer