MysticBeauty MysticBeauty 26-30, F 27 Answers Sep 6, 2008

I think good sex is when two people love and respect one another. Showing their affection, sharing (giving and receiving) pleasure, just being intimate and enjoying being alone together (physically mentally, emotionally, and spiritually). It is tender love making, sprinkled with moments of raw and lustful passion. It is making one another feel loved, sexy, special, desireable, and attractive. Both women AND men like to feel that they are wanted by teir partner. Good sex is when they are not only your lover, but your friend as well.

Best Answer

I love this response. I agree 100%

Best Answer

When you *** so hard that you black-out.

Best Answer

Good sex is when the woman (well the other party anyway) takes an active role as well.

Best Answer

INDYJOE said it all. I could not say it any Better. Your Friend Always, Shorty

Best Answer

i'm not a man, but indyjoe's answer nailed it for me. sounds perfect!

Best Answer

If he ****, it's good sex!

Best Answer

When do they not?

Best Answer

LOL! better with someone else, that's a good one.. Um my ex used to talk about how it was better with someone you love, and it was always nicer to 'make love" than to just 'have sex'. That didn't really stop it from being just sex though. And it wasn't really that great for me. That's just my two cents worth.

Best Answer

I am currently celibate. So I agree with this.

Best Answer

When you still have enough money left over afterward for a cab ride home - and you didn't bring any STDs with you.

Best Answer

Sex is always better with some one you love ;)

Best Answer

When it's with a real live woman, not a dry palmer LOL

Best Answer

Good sex comes from good communication and chemistry. Individuals men and women vary on what exactly they desire. Both partners need to talk it out and then do it within their comfort zones.

Best Answer

It depends on the mood, there is something to be said for the illicit rushed quickie somewhere unusual or where You might get caught. Mostly though I go on the three fold rule, You know the pointing finger, thumb pointing up, when You give to someone else, You give to God and receive back three fold. Energetic and enthusiastic sex leads to us guys wanting to do more for You which leads to better sex all round.<br />
The WORST is the I'm beautiful, so I am going to just lie here and let You do it, and You should be grateful. Guaranteed crap sex.<br />
Oh, and Cyberkitty's answer could NOT be more wrong!

Best Answer

can she satisfied with love without good sex

Best Answer

Better sex in a bed

Best Answer

I think for some men it is any sex they can get. I feel it is the true deep love making. The kind that goes on and on and you will do anything to keep it going. When a man fights off having an ****** to keep the action going, that is really good sex.

Best Answer

Ya dont get shot at, beat up, thrown through a window. <br />
Both parties had a good time if there was some genuine feelings involved it kinda puts the icing on the cake. <br />
Of course it dosent hurt to have a ample supply of whips chains, nipple clamps etc al either. Lol ;-)

Best Answer

Same as what most women consider good sex, what blows their mind and makes them feel really good.

Best Answer

Sex where I get to watch my lover ***. Not complicated

Best Answer

a 5 minutes prelude.

Best Answer

There is an old saying about men, women ans sex - "women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place. That pretty much sums it up - any sex is good.

Best Answer