KINNNNG KINNNNG 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

nagging on things that arent to be nagged

small things becomes big things...they complicate things..huh...that's what my ex told me....and it's true alot of woman do this all the time..lol!

Best Answer

Woman love to talk that's why. lol

Best Answer

Generalize.

Best Answer

I'm not a man, but as a woman I hate when girls act stupid for a males attention..

Best Answer

woman change like a chameleon when men walk into a room or try to embarrass their friends so they can get the upper hand.

Best Answer

i knowwww, it's a **** off. and the guys are to oblivious to know that she's being fake. LOL chameleon ily

Best Answer

LOL so blinded by a false appearance. love ya to girl!

Best Answer

<33333

Best Answer

Have boyfriends

Best Answer

Right? I hate when a guy I like is in a relationship. Lol.

Best Answer

It's more what they don't do like have a life, learn about the world around them, learn how an engine works, learn how to build a rock wall or fly a plane (on your own not because you had a boyfriend who was a pilot) things like that, basically have a damn life beyond knitting and trying on clothes.

Best Answer

Reading all these answers, just saying...not all women do this ****.

Best Answer

Yes thank you!

Best Answer

advertising their overt sexual power with provocative clothing when they won't do casual sex, or even make eye contact

Best Answer

but more commonly, and less dramatically, men hate when women laugh at them, whether we deserve it or not

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more. It's a tease for sure and misleading.

Best Answer

I could care less how much women tease me their just having fun and it's not like I'm pig or a donkey with a pig or donkey's level of self control.

Best Answer

but why so defensive out of the blue here Pixie? and you seem to be assuming that i am expressing my personal animus here - you should reflect on the precise grammar of the question, for my answer to it is an anthropological one

Best Answer

Cool. Although why do you care to comment? Clearly you didn't read what he said properly. No one said you were a pig or a donkey, but it seems like you think you are.. since you mentioned it because no one did.

Best Answer

Complain about their looks.

Best Answer

snore,

Best Answer

Ignore them.

Best Answer

Exist, apparently

Best Answer

that's a little harsh.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I'm not a guy and it was sarcastic

Best Answer

lol oh okay, good to know haha

Best Answer

Have periods when they are horny.

Best Answer

that is uncontrollable, but i see where you're coming from.

Best Answer

That's what towels and a shower are for. Get your red wings!

Best Answer

It's possible but most women actually find it uncomfortable at that time.

Best Answer

That's totally true, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. It just makes us look like ******** if we complain about it.

Best Answer

Really? -_-

Best Answer