The answer lies in the question! women are very special! each one very different! each one has very precious qualities! She should dress nice but not so that it distracts from who she really is! It is a kind of combination! and if you dress to impress you cannot expect to escape the confusion!

Best Answer

All men are different is your answer, sorry to be vague but that's the truth. The better men do like confidence, but the lesser men see it as being conceited.

Best Answer

Everything.

Best Answer

Depends on the occasion , nice jeans and jacket . Skirts are nice, as well as nice dresses Black and white or colorful. Conservative sexy. Playful personality, good person supportive but not a doormat. Must communicate and play fair . Not a girl who takes advantage of a good guy. Follow your chemistry, if it is there you will know it. I will always regret not talking to a girl who sat next me on a train in New York. We would shyly peak at each other,but you could have cut chemistry with a knife. I think for sure it's in the pure chemistry.

Best Answer