As sick as it may sound, Men will always marry someone who give them the same attention and affection (not in any sexual ways) as the one person they feel to be the best mother figure they had in their life. Women do the same thing by looking for men to treat them like the best father figure in their life.

Best Answer

True and you could not have said,it better.

Best Answer

*sigh* then how to get past the whole "Madonna/*****" complex...men will either see you as like their mother (madonna) or just a fun time (*****). They want both, but some have a hard time accepting that both can exist in a woman and label them either/or.

Best Answer

****

Best Answer

well for starters I like them to be breathing..

Best Answer

Confidence, Stability, Internal strength, Passion, Honesty.. <br />
are my first thoughts... the rest blend together..

Best Answer

vagina, sense of humor

Best Answer

She has to be a total ***** to them and hardest to catch. Or so they think. Until she has him in her ****** little hands.

Best Answer

They look for a lover and a friend in the woman.

Best Answer

Kindness, Honesty, I like dreamers and adventurers.. more unique the better <3

Best Answer

Intelligence, creativity, irreverence towards the norms, playfulness, a sense of adventure, an active spirit, a sense of aesthetics, no desire to have children, and a dirty mind.

Best Answer