smallbump smallbump 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Intimacy

A challenge. Fight me in bed.

Best Answer

Who cares!

Best Answer

Personally, I would say a place to sleep.

If you are referring to a preferences of adult intimacy and sexuality, I would say that the bedroom is only one such place. I want a place where my woman feels secure enough to let the inner sexual being in her come to the fore. I want a place for her to bare her being with her body, her wants and her dreams with her partner.

Friends of mine have separate bedrooms - not because they don't sleep together or have sex, but because they have very divergent decorating preferences. She is very feminine with lace and frills and he very masculine with leather and canvas. The bathroom links the two. The mood of the moment decides which bedroom they will be in and which bedroom they will sleep in - together or alone.

Best Answer

a warm hole to empty their balls in

Best Answer

True..lmao

Best Answer

we are romantic

Best Answer

Clean sheets

Best Answer

A woman who knows what she is doing and enjoys it - a healthy sexual appetite is required.

Best Answer

TV and Xbox, some instruments and a bed to sleep on.

Best Answer

A bed 4 pillows - thick blanket and a nice women - if not then just the bed.

Best Answer

Pillows. And quiet

Best Answer

Pleasant smell, candle light, divine music....

Mainly a girl.....

Best Answer

Leather.

Best Answer

The bed.

(You thought I'd say the hamper, didn't you?)

Best Answer

Men are different, they all expects different things. For me, I expect both verbal and non-verbal communication.

Best Answer

non floral sheets

Best Answer