charlee81 charlee81 26-30, F 51 Answers Jun 10, 2011

I've always been attracted to women with smaller breasts. I think they're VERY sexy. Sorry, but very large ones can be a turn off for me.

Best Answer

About the only kind of breasts I do not like are large and droopy ones. When younger, I actually preferred smaller breasts because I believe they are more beautiful or attractive. Like every guy I suppose, I appreciated large breasts, but many of the women I dated were relatively small and "perky."<br />
When it comes right down to it, although breasts catch the eye, breasts are not what I was looking for or at. I prefer women who dress attractively and femininely, who carry themselves confidently, and who are not afraid to expose their smarts.

Best Answer

Small breasts are just what they are small. Everyone has different physical characteristics and breast size is one of them. I would rather be with a woman with small breasts than with a woman who has the big boob complex and has had hers enlarged artificially.

Best Answer

small breasts are fine<br />
under a shirt or blouse without bra<br />
just wonderful<br />
I love it

Best Answer

A friend of mine once told me --- "... it depends on if you want to suck them or squeeze them."<br />
Personally, size matters not to me... I prefer sensitivity.

Best Answer

I find them super attractive, i just dont find big breast attractive

Best Answer

I think that women who have small breasts are woman that have small breasts.<br />
'Male' doesn't necessarily equal 'complete *****' you know.<br />
Give us a chance :)

Best Answer

I'm a man but I can't speak for all of us. I personally prefer breasts of any size that work. By that I mean breasts and nipples that gives her wonderful sensations when I kiss them, fondle them, suck them, and adore them to my heart's content. I don't care if they hang down to her knees or are so small that she needs to wear a padded A cup bra. She needs to be an adult, of course. Yeah, I'm a breast man, no doubt! :)

Best Answer

It doesn't matter to me the size of her breasts but I will say that every woman that I know, who have large breasts, aren't much fun to be around

Best Answer

"Anymore than a champagne glass full--is a waste". <br />
Some French guy. 1803. Paris

Best Answer

There is a saying anything more than a mouthfull is a waste. A natural women, beit small breasted is more appealling than plastic baubles everytime. Anyway it's more the personality of the person that counts the most than their chest size.

Best Answer

Breast size does not matter at all! What really matters is a woman's personality, and how sweet and caring she is. Just like I don't think penis size matters, either. But that's a whole different discussion, I guess.

Best Answer

They're cute!

Best Answer

ME, I love and prefer them. Anything over a "B" does nothing for me, were as "A" or "Bs" drive me nuts. Unfortunately few around. Don't want to make this totally sexual, but they are more sensitive also.

Best Answer

Wow, I have read through all the posts on this topic. I find it interesting & yet again I add a quote from my brain that rings true over & over again. "The Day a Man wears his testicles on his chest is the day we will have true equality." ---FuelintheFire<br />
I am a naturally large breasted woman & I say Ladies keep it real! Love who you are & go confidently. There is someone for everyone. If you don't like my package walk on by because I am so much more than my breast size.<br />
I also agree with:<br />
Posted by beelzebum Jun 10th, 2011 at 5:45PM<br />
Breast size means nothing. If you have large breast the guy will tell you he likes them big. If you have small breast, he will say he likes them small. If he wants to be mean then he will say the opposite.

Best Answer

that's the type I really like, desirable looking.

Best Answer

It depends on who you ask as you can clearly see from the other responses. I really have no preference for breast size. In my opinion, they can be too big before they can be too small.

Best Answer

They're just as beautiful as women with large breasts :-)

Best Answer

I happen to be a large breasted female, and from my experience, men tend to flock to me because of the size of them.I know this is what gets me attention.A friend of mine can lie flat on her back, and look like she has a guy's chest.I lie flat on my back, and damn near smother myself, cause they will come straight up to my neck.Bull, damn , every guy I have come across perfers bigger breasts on a woman.The secret is how big the nips are.This drives them crazy for some reason.

Best Answer

Talk about being in love with yourself

Best Answer

Personally size of a woman's breasts matter not to me... as long as she has sensitive nipples to suck on that can get her going!!!

Best Answer