losingweightnow losingweightnow 31-35, F 18 Answers Apr 3 in Dating & Relationships

She a great looking girl , would love to chat , and get to know the real girl, inside

Best Answer

I think hot and sexy

Best Answer

wow what a beautiful woman! wish I could get to know you

Best Answer

"You'll be dead soon......"

Best Answer

Who cares what they think?

Best Answer

I just wondered

Best Answer

It's how they feel about themselves that matters..It they are happy then screw shallow minded men. On this site many are cruel about others appearance. Just like the Q and A board . If you don't like what you see you can go on by. People don't have to be mean. That is a choice they make...sorry for the rant. But people get hurt :(

Best Answer

I am a very big girl and just wondered what went thru some of their minds

Best Answer

Are you happy and secure in who you are?

Best Answer

yes but at times have doubts

Best Answer

The world wants us to doubt ourselves no matter what our issues. We must resist doubting ourselves and be happy. True beauty is found within. And then radiates outward.

Best Answer

I personally think "Ooh la la~"

Best Answer

Wow, what a beautiful girl!

Best Answer

My first thought when i see really FAT girl - "Wow whats a beauty!"

Best Answer

WOW - how hard she worked on her massive body to make it so jiggly and sexy!

Best Answer

I just think that " Wow! What a beauty!" :))

Best Answer

When I see one I generally could not give a ****, but I do believe they have a lack of self control. If I am with friends and she is fat fat like obese then, I will make a joke at her expense.

Best Answer

so whats fat fat?

Best Answer

It depends on the person

Best Answer

380lbs 5ft 3

Best Answer

I personally dont think anything specific. I dont pay attention to other folks on the street.

Best Answer

Some men like bigger girls some don't... i guess it depends on that man's specific taste in ladies.

Best Answer

I say this from personal experience...I've worked next to dancers that are really big and pull in more than the skinny girls half the time. There is a market for big girls. There are a lot of men who prefer them. *same can be said for skinny girls*

Best Answer

I don't want to sound Mean...<br />
So no!

Best Answer

not a fan?

Best Answer

No, just semi-chubby

Best Answer

fair enough

Best Answer

It depends on the male. Some find fat girls extremely sexy, others find them to be the opposite.

Best Answer