He said he wanted a feisty girl, which I am. I gave him exactly what he wanted, so why wasn't he satisfied with me? He told me later on that I had to learn to behave myself, what the...
JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 18 Answers Oct 7, 2010

football<br />
and fish n chips<br />
and boddies best bitter

Best Answer

They seem to spend much of their life trying as hard as they can to crawl BACK into the canal they spent the very beginning of their life crawling OUT of!

Best Answer

Me? Humor, intelligence, compassion, understanding -- and you have to love puppies and guinea pigs

Best Answer

Oh puppies and guinea pigs goes without saying.

Best Answer

Most men want an intelligent woman who they are physically attarcted too. Who is there equal and also better than them. Who they can tell secrets too and dance in the rain with.

Best Answer

We all basically want the same thing, men and women, we want to be loved and accepted for who we are. We all want that special someone who respects us, we trust and feel comfortable with. Of course sexual attraction is important and a great blow job never hurts!

Best Answer

I want good conversation, good food, good methods to deal with disagreement, good mutual respect, a good schedule that does not allow inlaws to rule the roost, good fun and recreation, and last, but not necessarily least, good sex. Very, very simple. I am either a complicated man in a simple way, or a simple man, in a complicated way. I've never met a human being who was not. That's what life is. All of the complications revolve around tiny permutations of the basic drives. Give a man what I wrote in the first sentence, and ladies, he will be yours for life.

Best Answer

you can't simply categorize it men, women, ect. it's a little more complicated than just that. Most people aren't even for sure what they want or when they get what they think they want they find out it really wasn't what they wanted at all. The best thing for you to do is just be yourself. If that doesn't work then it's time for you both to move on. Life's to short not to be with someone who loves you for you.

Best Answer

More.<br />
We jus want a lil bit more. 8)

Best Answer

I think that what you should do is be yourself. There is *nothing* worse than one person trying to change another person for their own sake and not even for the person themselves; but even that is out of order. So be yourself! Being yourself comes naturally and if you ever wanted to change yourself, then you would. But this would be on *your* terms, it would come naturally and not on someone elses whims or fancies.<br />
Be yourself!<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I was myself, and I got heck for that!

Best Answer

Giada de Laurentiis in the kitchen and Angelina Jolie in the bedroom + humor + intelligence + confidence. <br /><br />
Wait, is that too much to ask? :P

Best Answer

Fine, but then if I am Angelina Jolie in the bedroom, I think it is fair to demand he be Brad Pit!

Best Answer

No, seriously is not what we want.

Best Answer

Okay, stop messing with my head! It's making me postal!

Best Answer

Same as Peza but a Fray Bentos pie thrown in....

Best Answer

food, sex, and the remote control!

Best Answer

Well he's not men he's one of them.

Best Answer