I think there are a lot of parents who are too permissive during the early years of their children's upbringing and when they reach the later years, it becomes much more difficult to re-program their behavior. Having to resort to this type of punishment for a 14 year old (to me) is a perfect example of that.

Best Answer

Good way to keep her in! Bad for the teen.

Best Answer

Definately good idea... and I am not a parent. Put your foot down or they will walk all over you

Best Answer

I'm not a parent but that sounds like an ideal punishment. Well though of I say. No one would dare be seen in the school uniform of their own free will.

Best Answer

That's a good idea.

Best Answer

I think it is a perfect solution to a bad situation.

Best Answer

As a parent, I think this is a great idea! Very creative.

Best Answer

As a parent, I loved it.

Best Answer

Extreme children require extremely creative ideas. It kept her in the house, but she can't keep her clothes every weekend. She needs to figure out how to keep her from sneaking out on a permanent basis. She needs to figure out exactly how she is leaving the house and put an end to it.

Best Answer

that could be a little stinky by monday I would imagine. Isn't that a great way to encourage your daughter to get naked?

Best Answer