It is funny that just about everything you try for a difficult kid is considered abuse these days and equally as funny that the same complainers complain about said difficult kid.

Best Answer

Hahahaha, I would have turned out a homeless murderer if that had even been tried on me.

Best Answer

I think that for extremely bad behaviour it could be an option, it is something that would have to be considered carefully with the approval of an expert, it has been shown to be effective, if it teaches self respect and gives some disipline. It should be remembered that every child is different and that this harsh treatment could cause more harm than good.

Best Answer

that was tried on me, and I left the country! no joke!

Best Answer

Dad! I told you I am a grown *** man! now would you please go fukn kill someone already, kick the dog and quit using my side arm as your own!

Best Answer

I stayed in a foster home one time...just once that is all it took for me...my friend was upstairs and going through everything you just put on here...actually they took all her clothes away so she would not hurt herself or run away...however she managed to make a makeshift gone out of a sheet and got out the window...it was crazy...but it did work she got some help and learned respect....it is not abuse if they are feeding you clothing you and you have a place to live...abuse is beating hitting emotional abuse towards another...

Best Answer