I've never liked to shave and only shave when it's absolutely necessary. I don't like using razor blades and creams since i have sensitive skin and it's really time consuming. Not shaving can't be related to hygiene issues because guys do it all the time and hair naturally grows. Historically, shaving hair is a relatively recent phenomenon and has only taken place after WWII and mass advertising.
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 14 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Women's Health

It's part of most modern cultures for women to shave, but you're choice to make and people make choices that might cause them some ridicule but stand up on principle and generally find out a lot about themselves and those who are in their midst.<br />
Note: you're right about it not being an issue in some cultures.

Best Answer

I thought it was the other way around.

Best Answer

what do you mean by that BlueXian? (just asking)

Best Answer

Ummm. Waxing isn't shaving. TBH, I don't really care, but I'm a girl. But I saw a girl with butt hair once and I nearly threw up.

Best Answer

girls who don't shave are hairy

Best Answer

what's wrong with being hairy?

Best Answer

unpleasant touching

Best Answer

I think it varies with culture. There are a lot of pretty mountain girls in the Colorado Rockies who don't shave.

Best Answer

Women in Europe don't shave much either. Only in the USA do most women shave.

Best Answer

Hippies

Best Answer

Oh boy.. lot of girls and 1 u can suggest-- mountain girls.. Hahaha...

Best Answer

Those girls may grow up to look and smell like bears or other hairy animals. <br />
I would rather touch my own hairy body than that from some woman especially.

Best Answer

then men are like bears and other hairy animals

Best Answer

It doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

Yucky

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

It's hairy messy looking i wont go for a lick on a a hairy **** ever again really . It's cleaner to shave or wax totally

Best Answer