babybattle95 babybattle95 22-25 14 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Intimacy

that grade 9 girls shouldn't lie about their age online

Best Answer

I`m obviously not in grade 9.

Best Answer

thats funny i never said you were

Best Answer

reread my answer

Best Answer

You more or less implied that.

Best Answer

sounds to me like you were assuming

Best Answer

they end up in tragedy..

Best Answer

Call me old fashioned, but that used to be the norm. Hell in some cases, the girls were married as young as ten years old. Though it may be that the human body isn't fully matured until the age of 26, that's recent scientific data (last 5 years in fact). Back then, it was a much larger family decision, than actual law enforcement (which is absolute bullshit). We all know that the laws are designed to screw us in every way possible.

Best Answer

I think it can become very difficult for a 9th grader and a 12th grader to date, because if you happen to fall in love and parents don't happen to agree, the older one can be at risk of being charged with statutory rape and that goes on record as a ********* for you life. That becomes public knowledge and can ruin career opportunities.

Best Answer

They will be the old geezers of the future desperate looking for Asian mail order brides.

Best Answer

Their parents to blame..

Best Answer

the hormones are too strong for freshman

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. Once you get out of high school none of that matters.

Best Answer

are you really 22 or over? hmmm

Best Answer

Yes my sisters in grade 9 dating a grade 12.

Best Answer