I think it's a bad idea. I know that it can lead to heart attack and stroke. I recommend going and smoking some pot or having a drink in moderation. And this substance that others need to take is so heavily controlled and difficult to come by like others before it because there are people who abuse it and take it when not perscribed.

Best Answer

Listen I did it , it was never my drug of choice but I'd never recommend anyone to take drugs at all . Every now and then can easily turn on you into a habit .<br />
I think the come down off amphetamines says it all really , it is not a drug to be taken lightly and I've seen it mess people up beyond belief . Even rec users .

Best Answer

Tried them, not my cup of tea. I think they were made for the purpose of keeping long range bomber pilots awake during WW2....

Best Answer

do you mean amphibians? yes herps all the way. I want a constricting snake please or a lizard of some kind, sounds like great mother repellent. :)<br />
that and I'm cold hearted and they're cold blooded so we will probably get along great. :)

Best Answer

snakes +lizards r reptiles not anphibions frogs toads newts etc are

Best Answer

I think people who don't need them shouldn't take them, they are highly addicting. <br />
I was just diagnosed with Adult ADHD, and my doctor prescribe them to me but I wish I didn't have to take them at all. I have been reassure many times that because of my condition I will not have an addiction problem but is always in the back of my mind.

Best Answer

Sod all , amphetamine's however are somewhat different .

Best Answer

i like ritalin and speed

Best Answer

Sound

Best Answer

Well not healthy but it really makes an ******* excell.

Best Answer

Not for me :-)<br />
I don't do illegal drugs!

Best Answer

just the leagal ones for you then i suppose is it

Best Answer

Yup :-)

Best Answer

Great idea if ya have ALOT of time for "recreation" and "recuperation"

Best Answer

yep well i certainly have alot of that why else would i have asking silly questions on here all night

Best Answer

In all seriousness...its playing with fire. I know.

Best Answer