reykjavik reykjavik 22-25, F 18 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

frankly my dear i dont give a damn

Best Answer

oh totally, it should be licking its arse as it says it though :D!

Best Answer

They probably think we are all fat.

Best Answer

I am NOT an american so here goes.

Your gun laws are waaaaaay too lax (actually they are just plain stuuupid) ,

i am sorry for the senselss deaths, this part of your constitution *SUCKS*!

I think there is too much violence in general,

your politics really really baffle me, it's almost like a circus *heck my own politics baffle me lol*,

You need universal health care.

And your leaders are too filled with war mongery.

I think it's getting better with Obama though isn't it? Or am I mistaken here?

But I think Disney World and warm weather almost makes up for the other crap ;)

no seriously...

I know you have great people just some facked up ways, but then again, don't we all?...

Thanks for asking :D!

Best Answer

:D ...I know I love baby roasted potatoes in butter, with sea salt, real farm fresh sour cream and chives on top!

Best Answer

cheesy mashed potatoes like my mom would make when I was younger and not feeling well :)
but yes lots of controversy with all those things here all the time.

Best Answer

I don't know one country other than say umm Tibet where are no *common* issues...They (the monks like their leader Dali Lama) are like ascended beings living in another plane and dimension. Very cool. I want that too :)!!!

Best Answer

I've met alot of Americans and and yes although i've made many friends amongst them some happen to have become my bestfriends. I've also met afew who were arrogant and jerks too. But then thats common with all races and countries lol. But one thing I love about American's is their pride for their country. They'll b*tch and moan about the politics and whoever happens to be running the country at the time etc etc... But god help any outsider who tries to hurt them or theirs in anyway.....Reckon you gotta get to know people there first and see their side of things...cause alot of the people who I know, that like to bash on Americans are usually people who've only come upon afew Americans that just so happened to be jerks and arrogant a-holes and decided all Americans were the same. We all grow up in different enviroments and learn through lifes experiences, which are not all the same...one cannot compare the U.S ghetto with the N.Z ghetto. I reckon if an American came to N.Z and saw what we considered the Ghetto?? They'd laugh their butts off.

Best Answer

Oh ... so in conclusion (Lmao)...I like Americans. Reckon I got my point across anyway but nothing wrong with stating it so its clear :o)

Best Answer

Really appreciate this a lot. I was just curious because we hear a lot about other countries hating our guts. I can understand if they are all just watching our news feeds and reality tv shows it puts us in a terrible terrible light. We aren't all arrogant ********. Some are don't get me wrong but that's everywhere in this world.

Best Answer

Exactly...plenty of arrogant Aussies and Kiwi's ive come across also lol. But that doesn't mean all Kiwis and Aussies should be disliked. So go figure its funny when you hear some Aussies and Kiwis hate on Americans as a whole just because of a few...its sad and rather ignorant

Best Answer

What I do think? I actually like the freedom that they have.. coz being in a 3rd world and a religious country that I am from.. It's hard to have that kind of freedom especially the third sex.

And I don't hate America lol and about your country crisis.. I think it's not just you having that problem.. it's like a wheel.. You go down and later on your up..

Best Answer

How people view Americans varies greatly and largely depends on the country and regions they're located and personal experiences.

Best Answer

Most like Americans. It's just that the ones that don't like Americans, really hate Americans a lot and are really vocal about it.

Best Answer

everybody hates Americans. **** 'em right back.

Best Answer

Not true at all.

Best Answer

okay.

Best Answer

wrong

Best Answer

Alot of thought and opinions run through my head when I think of Americans and not all of them favourable. But do you know what, on the whole, they're alright and all the Americans I've met, including my sister in law, have been nice and friendly and pretty cool. Plus they do great film and tv.

Best Answer

I've heard that americans who's age from 18 and up can go make their own lives? is that true? coz I'm turning 20, and I am still a school and house prisoner.

Best Answer

we do eat rice...I love rice...

Best Answer

Oh, :) I guess I'm wrong with "americans-dont-eat-rice".

Best Answer

ho's,pimps,hillbillies & hiphop

Best Answer

I am half American half British.

I hate the UK it can burn I am more American.

Best Answer

we wouldn't want you in our country anyway - you are an ******* so f.u

Best Answer

I have family that lives in Nigeria, and they think of it as a place where you can get a good education and starta business . Their right about the education part , but it just annoys me how thats all they have to talk to me about most of the time.

This one guy, I didnt even know, even tried talking me into helping him start a business in america. All I did was just look at him like an idiot and told him the economy in america sucks, and flying to america will be a waste of time and I just walked away from him.

Best Answer

My two teenage, Australian, and he doesn't like American as they get involved into everything that's not their business and they thing they are better and higher than everyone, but they are not! I try to tell them that the governement doesn't represent all what the individual think and believe.

Best Answer

probably think were all a bunch of poor low lifes since we keep borrowing money from them

Best Answer