I work on a sex chat line (see my blog for details) and I have a regular caller who calls me mistress and likes to be dominated. I'm naturally submissive in bed and I find it very difficult to tell him what to do and to come up with new ideas for him. So, I'm asking the submissive men out there to please help me out and tell me what they like to be told to do. If I get enough information I can work it into a couple of scripts I can use with him to give him the service he's looking for. Thank you for your help. PS I apologise for putting this in general questions, but I couldn't find a way to put it in Mature Topics.
MarianneBelle MarianneBelle 36-40, F 24 Answers Aug 14, 2009

I like the denial part myself. My wife denies me from doing whatever I act like I want to do, and then when she finally allow me to have my way, I am like a kid in the candy shop..<br />
One thing that i really love to do for her is to perform oral sex on her. Most women would jump for joy to have a man go down on her, but not my wife. She tells me that she think it is nasty and she just wont let me do it.<br />
Sometimes weeks go by without her letting me touch her, so I stimulate myself, sometimes to the point where I can't get it up. That's when she approaches me with her desires to make love. When she see that I can't get it up, that's when she pushes my head down to eat her. <br />
I love it when she insist that I do it. It is those times that she humps on my face for what seems like an hour. She holds me by the back of my head and face **** me until my top lip is saw. I love it.

Best Answer

That was a pretty jerk thing to say, Lacsar.

Best Answer

They like to be dominated, they don't care what it is as long as you tell them to do it. Submissive men like women to be on top riding besause it is a sign of dominance on the womans part. All you have to do is think of all YOUR fantacies and tell him about them. Chances are he will want to get involved and act them out. Which can be way hot for you! Good luck :-)

Best Answer

You hit the nail on the head! You have just described me to the tee. You have a lot of insight.

Best Answer

Kiss your shoes, oh and be USED by you. Tell him how your going to use his body for your pleasure. Oh! and tell him he can'[t finnish until you give him permission to. Don't forget to tell him how he pleases you~

Best Answer

**** lay off you f-n cnts!<br />
My man likes 2 b sub, tell him his going to b ur **** tell him 2 wear womens underwear take a photo of him self n send it to you in whateva posi u would enjoy,<br />
tell him u now own him and he is not 2 *** without ur permission, that he needs ur permission 4... think of some things... tell him he is to buy and wear some sexy female underwear all day and that he has to intentionally bend over and let some1 see his sexy panties<br />
msg me if u want more ideas sweetie xxx i think we may have a lot in common

Best Answer

Your reply is making me so hard in my panties!

Best Answer

I love how you are so blunt about this! My wife does some of those things to me but not often enough. I want to be outed in public somehow while wearing panties or possibly thin swimming trunks that show how small my package is when they get wet? Any ideas or actual stories that you know of? Anything will be appreciated. Thanks.

Best Answer

Tell him to undress you without touching you. If he takes off "easy" items first like socks tell him he has to kiss and lavish attention on that area of your body. Also getting a sub on all fours is a good step forward, spank them, give them really specific instructions on how to do something and if they do it wrong spank them. Also calling them a *****, ****, slave, *****, etc really works wonders on their submissive mindset.

Best Answer

oooo thats hot. totally saving that one to memory for later!

Best Answer

A man is submissive because when he look at a certain female the sexual feelings he feels can only be given by a goddess, that is why he obeys that female, he is not weak and is cabable of making tough decision , giving total control to another person is a tough decision

Best Answer

I cannot heart this enough. <3

Best Answer

1. Understand that dominance/submission is an unnatural ex<x>pression of a repressed sex drive. Doms merely wish to exert their anger for their parents on their partner, and subs want to be punished by their mother or father for their sexuality.<br />
2. Since you're a fellow sub, merely treat your fellow sexually-dysfunctional sub partner as if you were your own parent, describing your anger at him for being sexual and taking out your own sublimated sexual lust for him in beating and shaming him. In smoking hot words, of course.<br />
3. Your sub can play his pathologically-deviant part by giving you someone to project your own feelings of repressed violence on. Imagine him being your father and just let out all the hate, while secretly wishing he would fu(k you senselessly. Again, in sultry, irresistible words.<br />
4. When it's all over, relax and have some candy.<br />
5. As an option for when your client blows his rent on you: tell him to find a Reichian therapist in your area that can work him back to health. Hey, lose a client, save a life, ya know?

Best Answer

Having never been in therapy...this amazingly concise synopsis hits right home...honestly I have a new appreciation for the psychology behind the dynamic. My anger at oblivious parents, and his childish guilt over the fact that his babysitter raped him at 6 years old while his parents did nothing to protect him, amidst his own confusion at the intense sexual arousal he was capable of experiencing. I never actually understood this before reading you so thanks for the clarity...psychology is an amazing lens for understanding what might otherwise seem indecipherable. Thanks...

Best Answer

So what you're telling me is that my parents psychologically damaged me by being nothing but kind to me through my childhood and I hate them for caring so much so that's why I come home and tie my boyfriend to the bed? Interesting. I had no idea that being a good parent was so damaging to create unnatural sexuality in people! I'll be sure to treat my eventual children like crap so they don't turn out broken.

You know, that 'this is why you are like this' thing isn't the same for everyone. Personally I enjoy domming my mate because he is freaking adorable when he begs; and he likes being tied down and abused because he can focus totally on the sensations rather than having to think about what he will do next. It's releasing.

That being said, a bit of angry sex play is always fun. Even more so if your sub likes being degraded and talked down to. But you need to watch out because some insults go too far with some people. So test the waters on it and increase your intensity little by little as you see how he handles it. Since you are more sub minded yourself, think about what you would want a dom to do to you and replay the fantasy with him as the target. It's easy to come up with sexy scenarios when you secretly want them done to you!

Best Answer

I like it when my mistress makes me do things when she tells me to do things. I think it is really hot when she makes me lick her fingers after she runs them over my **** and pre *** and asks me if I like that.If I will lick up my stuff out of her or off her is she asks me (she knows the answer) yes yes She can get me to do anything.

Best Answer

Every sub loves the idea that what comes next is a surprise. To be told to tie yoursel up and put on a blindfold is a bit scary and exciting at the same time. Most men will be rock hard at this time and if they were told to br falice they will wonder more about what the punishment will be. Fear of the unknow is so exciting and opens up so many mind game opurtunities. I personally love it.

Best Answer

In talking with her before getting into bed, I encourage her in a sincere manner, to tell me what i can do, or how to do it, to give her pleasure. To me, the worse thing a woman could do in bed is to fake an ******. Yet most women do fake an ******, simply because most women prefer to be taken by a dominant man. And she's afraid to risk deflating his ego, explaining to him that he wasn't doing it right, thus she ends up not getting what she needs. Dominant men may say they want her to enjoy it, yet he is really just after his own pleasure. With me, one night, she might like to be on top in control. The next time, she might like me to do her doggy style. Usually she likes tender and gentle, yet sometimes, just taking her, then nailing her into the bed. Myself, i've always enjoyed lots of kissing and foreplay, being romantic with her, teasing her, building that fire within. I've always enjoyed giving women oral, yet like it best, if she's not shy to tell me she wants it. Myself, i'm very masculine, an ex-marine. I exercise and pump weights daily. My business career has been successful. I'm attracted to women who are assertive, smart and not shy to voice their opinion. This type of woman, usually isn't shy to tell me what she wants in bed. And when she's happy in bed, she make me happy too.

Best Answer

I swear you sound like my bf in this comment lol I was recently asked for the first time ever what I actually wanted him to do...how i wanted him to please me. I froze. Never been asked that before. I know now I have never really experienced true intimacy, but feel like I can with this, also a first, much older man. I do know what I like but I dont know how I should say some of these things. I am pretty shy about it at the moment, but have never been shy while having sex so I think i will move past it if I can just get an idea of how to speak my desires. What are some things you like hearing your woman say and do? Like I really need like actual phrases lol

Best Answer

Wow! You are playing to a bad crowd! There is a BDSM section on this site. Go there -- much more hospitable.

Best Answer

are they hiring?

Best Answer

Well, she can tie me down and could **** my *** with strap on. And make me to lick her saliva , while she spits on my face and **** my *** again, forxe me tod drink her pee. And many more...mmmmm

Best Answer

maybe if you had an imagination you could get a REAL job....

Best Answer

I like it when my partner masturbates me through my panties, while telling my how I am going to get slowly ******. When I get some precum on their hand, I like being ordered to lick their hand clean.

Best Answer

force me to suck your lovers ****:)

Best Answer

Do I look as though I really Care?

Best Answer

Something that is a lot harder then one might think, is having to ask permission to have an ******. When it's allowed though, make him also explain FULLY who or what he got off to. Where he shot his load, things like that. When he tells you, make fun of it and promise to share his stories. He has to commit to asking permission every time and confessing if he did it <br />
without permission

Best Answer

I want my partner to be dominant and demanding. Desires should be expressed so that there is no question as to if they are to be complied with; they should be demands and not requests. I want to feel that their pleasure is in being in total control. If this is the case, I will comply without question or hesitation.

Best Answer