caramat333 caramat333 46-50 41 Answers Jun 6, 2009

Three #s of the same ( 111, 222, 333, 444, 555 ) together means that an angel is visiting and letting you know that you are doing good. Just a little reassurance from God.

Best Answer

well if im doing so good i want a raise.

Best Answer

relax! Humans are really good at seeing patterns. It's even got an evolutionary basis, so it's hardwired into you to be able to find patterns The only problem is: not all patterns mean anything. So just because you can see a pattern doesn't mean there's a danger or that anything is the matter. In this case, there's no logical reason why 333 would mean anything dangerous. No reason why 3:33am would be a time that means anything (except that most people are really tired at that time). So relax, in this case, it just means you kept noticing 333 and once you started wondering about it, you made yourself more likely to remember every time you saw 333 after that. Which meant you noticed it more and that made you worried. In this case it's needless worry. So get some sleep. =)

Best Answer

not true. i had been seeing it a lot so i ended up on this thread. lol. but what made me say, look i need to investigate was my brother walking past me and asking what time it was... no doubt it was 3:33 :p

Best Answer

It's the hypothalimus

it alerts you to your environment

like if you're thinking of buying a blue car, you suddenly start noticing all the blue cars on the road.

or if you want to have a baby, suddenly everyone else is pregnant.

once alerted , your hypothalimus will seek it out

Best Answer

it's 11:11 for me. The number I always notice. I don't think it means anything, but google 11:11 and you can read all the theories out there, which also address the 3:33 phenomenon as well as the 12:34, etc. Warning: not scientific at all! Just fun to wonder about!

Best Answer

IN HOLY KNOWLEDGE BY GODS GRACE 333 by revelation this 2012 year.

THANK YOU MOST HIGH

THE SHOCKING TOTAL TRUTH 333

Thomas Aquinas a great medieval theologian known as the ‘Angelic Doctor’ for his foremost angel writings,his book‘Summa Theologica’. St.Aquinas believed angels idea illuminate our minds.Quoting scripture,he named 9 orders of angels in 333 (3 x 3) groups:highest 3 hierarchy next to God,Seraph- pl. Seraphim the fiery,burning ones have 6 eye-covered wings & they say ”Holy, holy,holy is the Lord Almighty;the whole earth is full of his glory”(Isaiah6:2), Cherub- pl.Cherubim have 4 eye-covered wings & flaming swords (Gen.3:24) & Thrones (Colossians 1:16); the middle 3 hierarchy involved in government, Dominions- pl. Dominations (Colossians 1:16), Virtues (1Peter 3:22), & Powers (Colossians1:16); the third 3 hierarchy are workers, Principalities (Colossians1:16), Archangels (1Thessalonians 4:16), & Angels.

Deadly Bible Warning-Let not angels contradict/change bible‘word’ i.e. say a different gospel/new book,see (Galatians1:8)(The Bible is God’s Angel Truth)

Galatians 1:8

New International Version (NIV) the apostles said this curse

1:8 - But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

THE 333 of Jesus in bible scipture

John 3:33 New International Version (NIV) says

3:33 ‘Whoever has accepted it has certified that God (Jesus) is truthful.’

Read the rest of the scripture around john 3:33 Know the Facts.

†3 in 1 JESUS:born 3rdSivan month, 3stars in alignment, 3Magi, 3gifts, Holy Spirit age30 with the voice of God and a Dove Bird, 3satan tempts, 3year ministry, 37Bible miracles, 39 laches of the whip, 30pieces silver, 3cross falls, dies age33. exaclty as per bible 3pm. 3rdMonth 33A.D

†3Marys in book of john, 3tents at transfiguation, 3deathtells of his crucifixion, 3loveasks to peter ,3feed MY sheep requests , 3garden prays in gethsemane garden, 3denials of peter, 3cockcrows, 3criminals include Barabus , Dead-Fri.Sat. Sun. Bible says 3days, 3nights, 3hours darkness (is 3rd night SEE Genesis 1:5 for what God calls darkness)

†3crosses, 3nails, 3language title on the cross, 3signs- templeveil torn,earthsplit&spirits. 3rd day rises. Heaven ascends off 3peak Olive Mount to return only this way from the sky See Zech.14:5-20 Acts1:8-12 Matt24:30)

In Hebrew Jewish time clock Jesus died in the 9th. Hour which is 3+3+3 hours 3 in balance.

Thank you God for these Bible revelations

(Abraham’s 333 (3 x 3 animals )Gods Jewish Covenant see Genesis 15:7-19 )

(Peter’s 333 (3 x 3 animals )Gods Gentile Covenant see Acts 10:9-17 ) Three types of animal times three visions. Get the 333 word out the gentiles have been joined to god's jewish covenant of relationship, salvation, grace and blessing. Jews considered gentiles unclean as the god of abraham was god shone but now in this 3 x3 vision god states t

Best Answer

As others have mentioned, people (like most other animals) operate on a circadian rythmn, which is tighter for some than others. I tend to wake up a couple of minutes before the alarm goes off no matter when I set it for.

And it's commom to wake between 3 and 4 in the morning. (Particularly if you indulge in caffeine or alcohol in the evening.) So if you've developed a mental trigger that you "always awake up at 3.33am, thats exactly what happens. In addition I suspect that something similar may have been happening a lot longer than you think, but you hadn't noticed it. It's the same when you buy a new car and suddenly notice just how many of them are on the road. Either way, nothing spooky to worry about. Just your brain outsmarting your mind again.

Best Answer

I also see 11:11, I use to think it meant something too, but it seems that I just happen to notice it more then other numbers. It is a little creepy when I see it all the time, I automaticly wakeup and look it is 11:11.. I got excited Nov.11, but nothing happened, it's just a coincidence, but it's kinda fun....

Best Answer

It means you have my lucky number everywhere. It's okay, I always seem to see sequential numbers on the clock, like 12:34 or 1:23. It's a perceptual trick your mind is playing on you.

Best Answer

its actually the BBB being all sneaky ditching there backs.

Best Answer

I say its 1/3 of 999, its made of 3 three's you keep seeing it because its in your user name...

Best Answer

333 is the Holy Trinity.......God the father, God the son, and God the Holy spirit. 333 also appears on the Shroud of Turin, which is the burial cloth of Jesus Christ. Bible prophesy is happening at an accelerated rate, 333 is a wakeup call and warning to be prepared for the coming tribulation and the return of Jesus.

Best Answer

It is quite sinister why 3:33 and 11:11 wake you.

It's all down to subliminal programming.

It is not a new phenomina Tv has be doing it for years along with radio and a host of other forms of media. The numbers 11 and 33 are relevant to the Freemasons and a lot of symbolism can be found in movies and more so now in pop videos e.g Triangle, the all seeing eye and pentangle to name just a few. 3:33 = 3 is a master Freemason. 33 is the highest form of freemasonry. Hence 333.

Number 9 is also very relevant but I've probably bored you enough.

One more thing the Freemasons worship luciferianism. 7 and 13 is also wideley used.

Do your own research and you will find a little hidden agenda to your wake ups.

Best Answer

i weakup one day at 222 and the same at 333 and then at 555 what to that means please give me an anwser

Best Answer

I have been seeing 33 or 333 all the time in the past 2 years and i have seen them in every way you name it. And it all started at 3:33am while i was playing a hockey game and the game froze with the score being tied at 3 and 3 in the 3rd period and the time froze in the game with 3:33 left in the 3rd period. I looked at the clocks they were all showing 3:33am. Since that day I havent stopped seeing and sencing or even hearing the number 333 and i see 33 at the end of every hour.I was also playing on the playstation3.

Best Answer

I have been seeing the numbers 333 for about 13 years now ,I wake up alot of times at 333am or if I nap during the day I will wake at 333pm I may be driving past a bank with a clock outside and sure enough it 333 or a part number at work will be 333 or 333 be in the whole number it is the strangest thing so I googled it and came upon this site , and every thing I gather is its an angle sign, Thank you lord Jesus.

Best Answer

What do the numbers 666 mean

Best Answer

it is mans number

Best Answer

333 also the same as the devils number 666

Best Answer

666 is not the devils number....read....it is mans number

Best Answer

3am is called the witching hour, they say that Jesus was born 3pm so the opposite of good is bad.

Best Answer

A lone 3 only happens when you turn an 'm' on its side. A chain of fast food restaurants called McDonalds has known this for years and has been experimenting with subliminal advertising, i.e. brain-washing subjects in their sleep. You've obviously been affected. If you dream of three 3's, it means they're stepping up their game. What you need now is an aluminium foil helmet and a lead pillow to combat the M waves. Whatever you do, don't eat a Big Mac.

Best Answer

You've been watching re-runs of CSI Miami.

Best Answer