CalvinChapmen CalvinChapmen 31-35 77 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Hobbies

I don't think all "Gays" are bad. Marvin Gaye was a hell of a singer. Tyson Gay - excellent runner. <br />
Personally, I'd love to be gay, but I battle depression.<br />
People need to get over themselves and stop fussing over what someone does with someone else who is not them. When I've been approached by gays in the past, a simple "thanks, but not interested" was sufficient to stop the proceedings. Try that with a Jehovah's Witness. Doesn't go as smoothly at all.

Best Answer

leave them alone now one knocks me for being straight

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's right to eaches own;)

Best Answer

We're people.

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer

gud stylists :)

Best Answer

who cares. They aren't hurting anyone

Best Answer

You have no idea.

Best Answer

You think they're hurting people Lushiro?

Best Answer

Should this even be a question in 2013???

Best Answer

knowledge frameworks and morality always questions to be asked... it is not gays or otherwise, it is knowldege justifications and moral basis for behavior and orientation that seem to be in the background... but you have a point there: isn't it too late for pervasive liberalism to be a subject for questioning?!

Best Answer

Sad/sorry//sick/confussed/ waste !

Best Answer

Perversion of the mind.

Best Answer

Other than the fact they are people and deserve kindness and courtesy like the rest if us?

Best Answer

i could not give a rats ***, really! i don't mean it as a negative response, i just really do not care.

Best Answer

I think the punishment for homosexuality should be marriage and mandatory adoption, too many orphans out there and gay couples that want to adopt, so lets make them miserable with marriage and child rearing

Best Answer

as with almost all groups of humans, some are annoying and some are my dearest friends. the are ALL entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Best Answer

They already are. Happiness stood for the free pursuit of property.

Best Answer

they are just gays

Best Answer

I'm gay and love them

Best Answer

I am transgendered so I like gays and lesbians. I also think that for someone to ask this type of question is to hung up on labels and should worry less about someones sexual preference than they do there sex.

Best Answer

All generalizations are false, but gay men can dance, have excellent fashion sense and excel at anwering telephones and at being interior decorators. Most of the gay men that I know have very good manners and are charming.

Best Answer

The same as I think about non gays. People are people, their sexual orientation should mean nothing to anyone other than them and their partner.

Best Answer

Human beings with blood in their veins with a heart, soul, n feelings

Best Answer

it's your *** do as you please

Best Answer