CHINADOLLS CHINADOLLS 51-55, F 11 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

It's BS...leave the clock alone..it doesn't save fuel..as they would have you believe

Best Answer

you know it strated in 1918

Best Answer

and the point is?

Best Answer

well back then they didn't worry about fuel so why did they start to begin with to make working days longer

Best Answer

Well for the record - from Wiki - Although an early goal of DST was to reduce evening usage of incandescent lighting, formerly a primary use of electricity,[12] modern heating and cooling usage patterns differ greatly, and research about how DST currently affects energy use is limited or contradictory.[13] -
This all of course leads to many statistical arguments - which rose up again during the fuel crisis of the 70' which I remember all too well - and no one will convince me It accomplishes anything accept provide an additional hour of light for people to get out to the retailers --
I think we should have a call for Moonlight Saving Time next year

Best Answer

thank you for thatinfor but I was just stateing what I had from the infor that was giving to me I love learning more thank u

Best Answer

I hate it. Especially this one. It gets dark at 2 in the afternoon. Enough with the switching back & forth.

Best Answer

its a drag having to adjust clocks and remember when its going to happen again

Best Answer

here's how to remeber fall back spring forward and its always like the 1st sunday

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Dislike. Pick one and leave it alone.

Best Answer

We don't have it here at all. I wish it would go away elsewhere I am sick of the confusion

Best Answer

you live in Arz.?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I figured that by what u inpyed and the pic. lucky u and it makes it hard to trvle when going thought arz. I have friends that live there.

Best Answer

Where do you live?

Best Answer

crap

Best Answer

It sucks donkey balls.

Best Answer