blueeyedbubblez blueeyedbubblez 18-21, F 33 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Well i would let them know how i feel

and then love them in spite of, i have heard of families who disown their children

i could not do that, but they have to respect how i feel

Best Answer

I have a daughter who did tell me just that. As I had already suspected it, I wasn't shocked. I love her. She is my daughter.. She will always be my daughter.

Best Answer

I’d smile because they were a chip off the old block. But I’d also be sad because of all the crap they’d have to go through because of their preferences.

Best Answer

Support them, they will need it.

Best Answer

Crap myself, but get over it. Family love is more important than my old feelings.

Best Answer

I would say "ok... whatever".

I wouldn't give a flying shіt if my child was interested in the same sex.

Best Answer

Make them a great big breakfast. Eggs, bacon, waffles, the works.

Best Answer

Aww, that's so sweet of you :)

Best Answer

Food is love, to me.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me in the least.

Best Answer

I wouldn't care either way. I don't even get the point of "coming out." Why don't straight people have to explain themselves too? "Mom...dad...I'm straight." *gasp* "I suspected it all along."

Best Answer

it wouldn't be a major issue..i love my daughter.

Best Answer

"Ok. Now get out there and score a touchdown!!!"

Best Answer

I hope you're being sarcastic :)

Best Answer

it may be hard at times but you love them just the same as if they were strate thats what i would do any way it would be hard on them to tell you in the first place :)

Best Answer

give him a hug and kiss.

Best Answer

Do? Nothing there is nothing to do. We would talk, I am not gay but like any other culture there is a lot of ups and downs that come with it, so we would discuss it. I would probably do a lot of studying informing him of stuff he does not want to hear and probably already knows and we would move on as usual - FAMILY

Best Answer

Ha ... i wont havw to deal with any of that babe. I will never be married or have kids. Listwn to Im xomin home by p diddy and youll understand.

Best Answer

I have 3 kids and two of them are gay I'm always there for all of them

Best Answer

change his name, lola.

Best Answer

I wouldn't do ANYTHING ... I'd tell him that I was pleased that he was able to tell me . I'd also ask what I could do to help ease any problems he was having with others ; if he was ...

Life would continue as it always had ...

Best Answer

They're still my kids...I love them now and always will....being gay wouldn't change that.

Best Answer

I would tell them time and time again that I loved them, and that I don't give a crap to what others might think, so they shouldn't either :)

Best Answer