manilaseema manilaseema 22-25, F 27 Answers Nov 11, 2011

dominatrix! thats what i will be

Best Answer

I think the world needs more dominatrixs. Especially cute ones like you.

Best Answer

If the spanking is for discipline then the discipline needs to be severe enough to effect change in behavior. in that case spanking of boys while nude and the exposing of their genitals to humiliate them in front females is acceptable. <br />
If the spanking is being done as a sign of endearment then it needs to be done only in front of close family friends and members. <br />
Debbie Cook

Best Answer

so what about reverse I mean spanking of female and exposing their genital in front of boys to humiliate them
Still acceptable?
I was part of this humiliation for years, read my story

Best Answer

no, girls r highly senstive than boys, and naturally the hav much more to HIDE.......................than boys.

Best Answer

love this as long as we don't venture into abuse

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. Only the boy should be humiliated and exposed in front of girls. Do you think a boy should be spanked on the penis and testicles?

Best Answer

that is not true at all and you are one sick individual if you believe that...I should hate **** you for even thinking that

Best Answer

i wouldn't be humiliated because i lke being exposed. enjoyed it when momma spanked me and even daddy

Best Answer

As long as the boy is old enough to be consentual that is fine. But to do that to a child is wrong and ****** up.

Best Answer

If it is a young boy then it could have a deep emotional effect on them, good or bad. If an older boy, say 16 or older then it could plant a seed for associating humiliation with sexual turn on. I don't think a boy with raging hormones could not make the association. As for a grown boy, well, I'm ready to pull down my panties in front of you and your girlfriends, lay over your lap and see what happens to my little thing. I know I'll promise to be good, lol.

Best Answer

funny and exciting....

Best Answer

Read my story titled my naked murga punishment, I had undergone the same humiliation for years, I will post next part soon when I have some spare time

Best Answer

could be fun ,,,

Best Answer

It happened to me all the time while growing up! I got spanked all the time but it was until my teens when I started getting it on the bare all the time. It also happened in front of other females. It happened once in front of a girlfriend...and several times in front of my cousins (whom all happen to be females) and my aunts! It sucked and was definitely humiliating and embarrassing!

Best Answer

read my story, I had undergone the same humiliation for years

Best Answer

That would either turn them into total sociopathic dicks or effeminate emotional ******* when they reach adulthood. Either way it will **** them up.<br />
Ohh, and sounds fun.

Best Answer

sounds fun

Best Answer

i love it when my girl spanks me. its a huge turn on for both of us. she's dominating and i too like submitting to her.
I dont know about exposing my genitals to other females. my girl wont like that. im hers completely and not for anyone else.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing wrong with it

Best Answer

thnx.

Best Answer

As long as no one takes pictures and it's done discretely, I'd be mortified and humiliated if that happened to me, but oh so exciting too! lol

Best Answer

Why just boys? Why should they be humiliated about<br />
being seen by females? Neither spanking or humiliation are very effective in changing behavior. I guess inam against it!

Best Answer

they would probably like it

Best Answer

I think its great. If the boy gets an erection the girls should spank his penis and balls.

Best Answer

I love your question and I am sorry I didn't see it till now.

Best Answer

I think it is a great idea. Its very hot for the females watch or do the punishment. For me its hot to receive this punishment.

Best Answer

I think it is a very good way to punish a boy. it works better than just a spanking.

Best Answer