IDidItToMyself IDidItToMyself 31-35, M 10 Answers Mar 8, 2010

I understand, freakin hate my wife guts.

Best Answer

I hate my ****** wife too but have two beautiful kids that I love with all my heart....The only reason I'm still with her.... ..... :(

Best Answer

Being "afraid to leave because of the unknown" may be a problem. Don't let fear drive your actions. Avoidance of pain and discomfort can silence you when it's time to speak up, stay your hand when it's time for action, and dull your mind when it's time to make a decision.

You CAN fix your relationship (as others have on this board). You also CAN end it (again as others on this board have as well). Each path has its hardships followed by its rewards.

Step up, never mind the pain and fear, and make your decision. Then get started on what it takes to make it happen.

Best Answer

22yrs with this woman and I never married her but Ive raised 5 kids.All grown except for my 7yr old boy and I will never marry her she is the meanest, most judgemental, evil woman Ive ever known.My heart will not allow me to marry her and now I want out.

Best Answer

The law in most places is who ever files for custody first usually gets it. Than greasing up the stairs could work..lol..jk

Best Answer

Bumber dude! If you are fighting like mad in front of the booger eaters you are better off leaving. I know thats easier said than done! There are alot of factors to consider. You are in my prayers

Best Answer

Maybe it's your actual feeling for them that's keeping you from leaving. If you hate your wife, then why did you marry?

Best Answer

Staying in a bad relationship will not help your kids. It will show them bad things. If your kids are smart, they will catch on about your crummy relationship and they won't like it. :l I can speak for myself, at least. No idea how I didn't want to be neither of my parents when it comes to relationships. Guess I just despise what they have that much.

Best Answer