wildfireburning wildfireburning 56-60 11 Answers Nov 27, 2010

Look in your local newspaper and see if there is a Singles support group advertised there. Sometimes they meet at a local church. Church groups are good ways to meet people. If you go to Meetup.com and look at your hobbies, you will find groups you can attend in your local area and you will be able to go and meet people in person who have similar interests.

Best Answer

Craigslist for online dating =D

Best Answer

The same thing as anyone of any age...if that's what you want..join clubs ..make new friends.. socialize and just be yourself..

Best Answer

dating. Go places you can meet other single 58 year old people. Join some sort of class or group or something...

Best Answer

Use the situation to become more independent. We are all alone no matter what your situation is. Enjoy. Some friends of mine say they wish the same thing would happen to them as happend to me.

Best Answer

Plentyoffish is a dating web sight.. open to all ages.. great way to chat with people and get to know them.. you never know who you might meet on there.. I met my boyfriend on there and now were engaged.. best of luck to you.

ps.. if anything it's someone to talk to and get to know, if you chose to meet them in person that is up to you.. for myself I chatted with him for three months before we met in person. and we lived in the same town..

Best Answer

i would personally enjoy the peace and quiet

Best Answer

please if you figure it out, let me know!!!!

Best Answer