Eat chocolate. **********.

Best Answer

I don't think there's really anything you can do about the loneliness besides thinking about him and reading his letters :/ but with the frustration you can get a punching bag and beat it up :) that always takes my frustration out lol. sleep, do something that makes you happy, go out with friends, keep busy, just pass time until you see him again :) and when you do you will know that all the pain and frustration and loneliness is worth it. :)

Best Answer

U always hav d apt answers... I guess, ur condition is almost similar.to mine... For d sleeping part its true... I keep his pic over my pillow n sleep... This is the best way acc to me to think of him n pass the time...!!!

Best Answer

awe :) im the opposite, i keep his pictures turned backwards so i cant see him because it only makes me miss him more lol.

Best Answer

Thats gud... In my case, i close my eyes n imagine him lying by my side...hug my pillow n sleep...!!! To make it seem more real, i keep his pic with me...;)

Best Answer

lol x) that's probably how i will be later on :) im only in the 3rd week. how long has yours been gone?

Best Answer

thats every day of my life, get drunk pass out

Best Answer

Usually get outf the house or find something to keep me busy.I like the questions and answers,too.

Best Answer

i call up friendss...it's the best way to avoid loneliness...

Best Answer

I listen to my music and laugh at trolls on the net.

Best Answer

Go on EP and read Q&A and snigger.

Best Answer

**********

Best Answer