annasangels annasangels 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 30, 2009

What kind of headache is it? Is it throbing? if yes it has to do with circulation: put a cold compress on the back of the neck or on the forehead for about 10-15 minutes, it should be gone by then.

If it is not throbing but more of a steady pain, It;s a tension headache , Heat on top of your shoulders, roll a tennis ball in the creasa in the back of your neck and bring your chin to your chest for at least 30 sec.(stretch) but the best is to seek a massage therapist I garranty you they will remove the cause(s) of your tension headache.

Best Answer

Take paracetamol

Best Answer

If I am able I lay on my back in a dark quiet room, with a cold compress on my forehead.

Fall asleep if you can.

I also massage the top of my neck, right at the hairline.

I usually try all this before resorting to medicine.

If none of this works then try some non-aspiring pain reliever.

Best Answer

I take ibuprophen or if it's a migraine I take my Imitrex. Then I'll lay down and try to sleep. Depends on where I am and what I'm doing if I can lay down, but sleep seems to do the trick.

Best Answer

I like a drop of lavender essential oil on my fingertips then dabbed on my temples. Not only is the aromatherapeutic quality enough to soothe me but it is a known nervine (meaning it soothes the nervous system as it is absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin.) Just a little dab will do ya.

KEY: not perfume oil, or any other mixture/dilution. It must be the pure essential oil of lavender; found in natural food stores.

Best Answer

accurpressure will relieve the pain momentarily. Squeeze the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger close to where the bones meet (you have to include the muscle, not just the skin). Squeeze harder. Feel any different?

Best Answer

reflexology/ massage and lots of water .

Best Answer

Take ibuprofen.

Best Answer

Take an altenative pain killer like paracetamol or ibuprofen Drink lots of water

Sleep

Best Answer

Tylenol. It's aspirin-free.

Best Answer

drink water...most headaches are caused by dehydration

but there are other things like rubbing the temples with oils lavender is the best but any aromatic one will do...

there are many herbal teas that help too

Best Answer

PAracetamol or ibuprofen.

Best Answer