For me that would be of course, my birthday. Which is next week Tuesday. I love the beautiful weather, and the light rainy days that come with the sunshine, too. I love the events that define what the year was like or about. The movies are amazing around the Holiday Season. I love the fellowship, the food, the vibe you get as people are in good cheer. And then you have the time to reflect and think about life as the night falls early now. Its mostly a spiritual moment for me. What about you. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 10 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

the 31first then it is over thank god

Best Answer

I love December because colder weather does usually arrive (it is the south so who knows for sure!) I love the brisk mornings with ice fog on the trees, snow (if we are so blessed with a bit), bundling up, and drinking hot chocolate. With holidays approaching there is a spring in peoples step..a bit more cheerful than any other time of year. I could say more but it pertains to Christmas and the question is outside of Christmas...so I shall leave it at that. ;)<br />
HAPPY DECEMBER!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Welcome :)

Best Answer

My birthday is Tuesday also : )

Best Answer

Happy Birthday.

Best Answer

Nothing.It's cold,expensive(in terms of winter costs for the cars,etc)and winter has nothing good about it.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday to you! I love the cold air and the snow. Skiing, sledding, walking in the snow I love it all and Ice skating and snowball fights, snow forts with the kids at the shelter the list is endless for me. Winter is so much fun!

Best Answer

The Holidays.<br />
Seeing people buy, buy, consume, consume.

Best Answer

22nd december is mothers day in our country...always looking forward to some surprise from my kids.

Best Answer

Bugs and weeds are going to die.

Best Answer