Honestly
HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 15 Answers Sep 14, 2011

Seven feet tall, metallic, I carry a sword and a laser gun.

Best Answer

Im so honored you're able to grace us wit your presence, tell me, do u use Crisco when you're rusty?

Best Answer

BUFF ! Big Ugly Fat Farker. Really .......honest !

Best Answer

I prefer not to.

Best Answer

I have green eyes, I have a defined face high cheek bone strong jaw line that kind of stuff. I have a bum chin some people like it but I don't. Nothing special about my nose its a little larger than I'd like but it fits my face. I have a dimples in my cheek. I have light brown wavy hair but I dye it blonde black or red right now its dirty blonde. I am 5'4 tall and average build. My bra size is a C36 I wear a size 7 shoe. I have stretchmarks on my belly in the form of eagle wings from having twins. I think that I'm pretty but I wish that I was beautiful.

Best Answer

Im sure you're beautiful to somebody in your life:)

Best Answer

Average body set ,song somewhat wavy arguably black hair , glasses , scars on my right hand namely the knuckles & top part,

Best Answer

i nearly had my fingers sheared off in HS , i still have a burn scar , do you have any scars anywhere else ?

Best Answer

gorgous blue eyes, light brown hair, 5' 5" tall. i love men's shorts and t-shirts, so i dress for comfort and not for looks, i have freckles everywhere and i'm heavy.

Best Answer

i prefer to be anonymous

Best Answer

I look like the girl in the pics I used to have posted before some creep decided to target me and I deleted everything

Best Answer

like sh!t

Best Answer

It's a good thing people can't see u right now:P

Best Answer

zoom in on my avatar

Best Answer

Honestly, I look like the dude in the pics and video I have posted lol

Best Answer