I do not put chicken in my spaghetti that is for sure but meat balls,sausage,tomatoes,hmmm I'm hungry now.

Best Answer

good ideal.. meat balls!
thanks!!

Best Answer

you made em hungry for Italian now!!!Darn you!,lunch isnt for 2 hours!!!

Best Answer

lol. sorry :) i just need some ideas because im going to the grocery store in a few minutes..

Best Answer

Fresh basil, a dash of curry, tumeric, 2 cloves of garlic, cracked pepper, Chicken meat, Chicken broth,2 tbsp bell's seasoning, dash of worschestershire sauce, 1/2 cup of cooking wine, parsnips, carrots, celery, a can of stewed tomatoes drained. fresh kale leaves washed and placed in the bottom of the bowl you are going to eat the soup out of- You don't need to cook them- the hot soup poured over them cooks it to perfection. if you want this soup to be a scientific tested flu and germ killer- also add before cooking- fresh mint 1 tsp. & 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes, chicken gizzards,

Best Answer

Chicken and spaghetti.

Best Answer

Onions, corn, chicken chunks, pasta shells(instead of spaghetti), chives, chicken stock cubes, garlic

Best Answer

whoah! Pasta shells..i love that idea.

Best Answer

yup. not much of a soup though. I imagine that would taste good.

Best Answer

that just don't sound inviting... add vegies

Best Answer

i would imagine carrots, celery, and potatoes. But i just wanted to spice it up a bit.. hmm.. by the way is your profile picture the Grinch? lol

Best Answer