zrgrey zrgrey 16-17 11 Answers Jan 13, 2011

Say you don't have to understand them to care about them. I love and care about folks I don't fully understand, and vice-versa.

Best Answer

I say, "How convenient of a set up is that Cop-out. You say it now so you can just say, 'See i told you you would never understand me.', in the future. Listen, if you want this little You and Me thing to ever work out then you will make a commitment right now to try extra damn hard to help me understand you otherwise there is absolutely no way I am going to torture myself with even being friends with you. Do you understand me?"<br />
That ought to do it.

Best Answer

I'd tell you what to say, but you wouldn't understand.

Best Answer

To me, "you will never understand me" means the same as "whatever".

Best Answer

I would say; you are immature and need to experience more in your life before you comment on understanding anything abet human relationships.......Plus, your caring has nothing to do wtih their immaturity.......Time to shift gears and awaken to a new stage of the game......

Best Answer

Tell him to write down all the things you do not understand about him. Then you will have it in writing. If he says that he can't do that, then there isn't much you can do about that. This person expects you to be a mind reader! Not possible!

Best Answer

this is a passive agressive behavior.

Best Answer

Actions speak louder than words, so be there for them. Sometimes, people just need someone who'll stick around. :)

Best Answer

That can be really frustrating for the person who has to hear it all the time no matter how hard they try to understand. I'd say, " You keep saying that over and over, so help me understand, tell me already so I will understand, I am not psychic" If they can't tell you, if they act all sad and defeated and a little pathetic there is a really good chance they are manipulating people with that. Been there.

Best Answer

i'd say, "ok, i'll stop trying then. i'm going to the movies, you wanna come with me?"

Best Answer