realityofearth realityofearth 26-30, F 21 Answers Jul 27, 2012

A comedy act.

Best Answer

It's called mental illness and there's a cure.

Best Answer

thsffk gfgsiuds weesdwad <br />
Its like that, total bull imo

Best Answer

Useless

Best Answer

It is a beautiful gift from my Father. :)

Best Answer

I pray in tongues daily, have done since 1986. It's an essential part of my Father-son relationship with God - Romans 8:26-27, 1 Cor. 14:2, 4, 14-22 (Isaiah 28:11-12) etc.<br />
Why do you ask?

Best Answer

In the Christian bible, the word 'tongues' simply means 'languages'. Therefore, speaking in tongues means to speak in different languages and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with falling on the floor, randomly flailing your arms and legs around uncontrollably while salivating and babbling all sorts of nonsense. This kind of display is supposed to capture the attention of any immediate onlookers as well as any cameras that may be nearby.

Best Answer

I give it the same credence as i do Dr Dolittle. How convenient no other person understands the gibberish but another person who is completely part of the same cult or mythology.

Best Answer

It happens, but if there is nobody present with the gift of interpteting tongues, it's of no use.

Best Answer

For me, it says in the Bible that no one should speak in tongues unless it is only one person speaking at a time and there needs to be an interpreter present. That isn't how it seems to be done in most churches so I don't believe what those do is of God.

Best Answer

utter nonsense. If one takes a single world keeps the root and alter the rest of the word u are speaking tongues also true tongues are supposed employ only the tongue not the lips. I remember some of the toungue uttered by a chief of my tribe in roughly 1040AD

Best Answer

Strange. I saw a televangelist do it, but he admitted at the same time that he didn't know what it meant and no one is able to interpret it - so what's it's purpose? it sounded like baby-babbling done by an adult. I think he should have been embarrassed.

Best Answer

That's what happens when you put someone through a ritual designed to produce an emotional high. Speaking in tongues is pretty common across cultures, I suppose like everything else though: when they do it it's God, if anyone else does it it's Satan.

Best Answer

na na na na na ;)

Best Answer

"A little less conversation a little more action if you please" Elvis couldn't resist

Best Answer

It needs lot of patience

Best Answer

Bit too slobbery for me....

Best Answer