except creating and deleting profiles?
leastbothered leastbothered 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 10 in Hobbies

Offering call girl services, virgin, wear diapers and can't spell or use grammar!

Best Answer

Glass houses ;) A mix there of plural and singular

Best Answer

Oh, and grammar nazis! :)

Best Answer

I loathe grammar nazis, and hence my comment to you- this focus on grammar and spelling here at EP.

Best Answer

We all make spelling and grammar errors, as long as you can read it, I don't have a problem! I hate reading a question five times, and realise one comma added and it would have made more sense! :)

Best Answer

We do all make mistakes. I've never had a problem in the over 4 years I've been here understanding a question. However, I don't understand the focus here on grammar and spelling, not least when those concerned also make mistakes no less when criticizing too. Splinter/plank-in-the-eye syndrome

Best Answer

I try! Hahaha :)

Best Answer

No way :)

Best Answer

I started off as a bit of a horn dog, but i really grew to love the social aspect of getting together and sharing some interesting stories. Sometimes those stories are very relatable, which further develops a stronger bond within your peers. As i've matured on EP, I feel strength in my communication has improved. Mostly curiosity is my common trait.

Best Answer

they are all people ….. and they breathe ….

Best Answer

did we all miss hearting the answers lol?

Best Answer

No life. ?

Best Answer

four aspects. ..a willingness to help. ..a willingness to troll .. looking for answers. .. companionship. .. Oh, and sex

Best Answer

Everything but the last bit! :/

Best Answer

There are as many differences offline as on, but perhaps the main common trait is the use of the internet to interact, and maybe more introverted

Best Answer

We all have our own opinions and views on life..

Best Answer

Retardation

Best Answer

Depression, introversion & a 75% chance of having a bizarre fetish if they are male

Best Answer

Hey I take offence at that! It's only 73%!

Best Answer

I've met girls with fetish's that would make boy's fetish quiver. Girls have more imagination, so they would process so many more things than a man would. Men are just more prone to sharing that info with you. GIrls on the other hand, Will most likely take that secret to the grave, unless you're, like, bff's or something.

Best Answer