i think there would have to be a tie. communication is the most important survival technique in the modern world, so the two inventions which have improved communication the most are the internet and the iphone 5. i chose the iphone over the computer because the iphone IS a computer, in addition to a phone, and the internet and the telephone are the two most important forms of communication.
assyrianpride assyrianpride 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

um, I feel like it has to be the internet doesn't it? Without it would we really have anything else?

Best Answer

The modern Silicon PN junction diode, with out it, the internet or the i-phone would not exist. There is a new technology which is currently in its infancy as was the first crystal diode of 1874, and that is chemically grown juntions, first published in October 1998 by what used to be bell labs. A room temp semiconductor device was created in solution by molecular bonding. What this will mean, processors which will have transition periods in the femto sec range, other potential applications, an injection could contain your new communication device.

Best Answer

HUH !

Best Answer

Some trade magazines I used to read may have not had a wide circulation, but the information was from reputable sourses at the companies and facilities that produced it.

Best Answer

uhm, perhaps striped kneesocks?

Best Answer

u needa be locked up bro haha

Best Answer

Since the first new invention I remember as a child was the TV, which we didn't have one until I was in the 4th grade. I can remember hearing the news for the first time. I can remember the start of the Cold War. President Kruschev of Russia said "We will bury you" As a Baby Boomer born in the late 40's it was a scarey time to hear about the possibility of a nuclear attack.

Best Answer

the pet rock

Best Answer

I killed mine.

Best Answer

mine was always stoned. I think it OD'ed eventually.

Best Answer

make sense.

Best Answer

Well, it was 'sliced bread', but now I guess it has to be Twinkies....

Best Answer

Twinkies are so gross.....

Best Answer

Ok, how about chocolate cupcakes?

Best Answer

pretty good

Best Answer

Good....

Best Answer

i heard hostess got bought by some rich douche and is going back in business

Best Answer

Well, the brand names got sold off but Hostess as a company is no more...

Best Answer

oh. well who cares :D

Best Answer

I'll bet some of the people who won't get hired any more and lost years and years of seniority and were close to retirement will care...... :)

Best Answer

true....

Best Answer

And to think that all this could have been averted had you only eaten more Twinkies.....lol

Best Answer

well |=uck me!

Best Answer

Yeah, I'll tell them that when I see them applying for unemployment benefits, that you as a tax payer with a job will be paying for...... :)

Best Answer

tell em lol

Best Answer

The cell phone.

Best Answer

The toaster.

Best Answer

computer

Best Answer