How truly precious life is.

Best Answer

We live it but don't appreciate it. Good to take some time and be thankful for all of the good things isn't it.

Best Answer

Other people in their life

Best Answer

Yup...without them life wouldn't be quite the same

Best Answer

sadly most people realize it when their loved ones are gone or when they blew the relationship to bits...

Best Answer

Their hands.

Best Answer

yes, we don't think twice about them because they have just been a part of us.

Best Answer

yes, true..

Best Answer

other people , now a days young people take their grandparents and perents for granted and are rude and mouthy, noone really knows what they have with some people untill it is gone and never comes back

Best Answer

I have really cool parents but I have had friend that have been taken for granted for by their parents and grandparents. Adults do it just as much as children. I completely agree with you just thought I'd add some.

Best Answer

Ive got friends with kids and they act like their kids are burden to them it really bothers me too, but it is dangerous territory to tell people they are doing things wrong

Best Answer

Children and time mostly. A home, health insrance, jobs, food, clean water. And the Earth and the enviornment. Most things.

Best Answer

What we become comfortable with we soon forget that itsn't a guarantee and not everyone is so lucky to have these things.

Best Answer

our feelings and emotions...

Best Answer