Immature. The sort of thing you expect from 13 year olds. Plus why would you do that to someone? Is it a mark of ownership or something? Grow up.

Best Answer

thk god! somebody gets it:))

Best Answer

It looks childish and hideous and can leave a permanent mark. I am not your possession that like an animal your feel you have to leave a mark. Go find a tree..

Best Answer

hehe:)

Best Answer

hickies and love bites kinda resemble AIDS lesions don't they? (I've only ever seen an AIDS lesion in the movie Philidelphia) I lose a certain respect for someone with hickies, thats kid stuff. We had a salesman where I worked once, he was always tops in sales at our branch. I was a tech. He came in with hickies one day and I remember thinking "what nasty a s s prostituted did he get that from" It wasn't too long after that that his coke dealer beat the crap out of him for his unpaid drug debt, and his world came crashing down around him. you should have heard the stories he told about why he got beaten up. An adult professional. Actually every time I see a sales person now, I think about what a bad scene he might be involved with, so I guess he didn't just ruin his impression, he ruined every salespersons impression with me. I see a hickie and I think how nasty is that?

Best Answer

haha!.....AIDS lesions lmao!

Best Answer

they are attention ****** and want everyone to know that they, no matter how ugly they are, can get someone who may have been drunk to bite them with out fear of catching something =^_^=

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

Been there done that..but I wasnt flaunting. Have you ever tried covering a hickey on your neck when its 100 degrees outside...to hot to wear turtle necks or scarves. So I just said screw it..plus people shouldnt worry so much about what other people think.

Best Answer

Maybe it's their first relationship and they want everyone to know they are getting a bit!!! for me personally I think they look bloody awful, but to each their own.

Best Answer

touche!

Best Answer

I would think that person is kind of silly.

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

When he sux on my neck it's almost as good as an ******... I'm just super sensitive there ... I just try to keep them hid underneath my hair.

Best Answer

I think it is fine.

Best Answer

Ewww..... Id rather see someone with love bites than wearing a diaper though...

Best Answer

Best Answer

What's to hide?<br />
I detest make-up<br />
and I dislike pretence.

Best Answer

How do you flaunt a hickey? Or should I say, how do you NOT flaunt a hickey? Not allow your husband to kiss your neck?

Best Answer

maybe he can kiss on all the other places:P

Best Answer

a hickey can hardly be compared with a kiss now....

Best Answer

Neck kissing doesnt give hickies...

Best Answer

I don't care. If they're happy, so what.

Best Answer

They have trouble with teh vacuum cleaner

Best Answer