In my opinion there cute
HeavenXD HeavenXD 13-15, F 20 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in WTK

I've never even heard of such a thing.

Best Answer

no thanks to hip piercing, or any other kind of piercing for that matter. Hard to improve on the beauty that was god given, and especially by piercing the skin and placing metal trinkets through the holes. to me (just my opinion) this accomplishes the opposite, if being attractive is the goal. then again, if the goal is to be unique... then it does make one unique... like the other 90% of this generation that pierces. ;-)

my reflection's not meant to be a judgmental towards those who pierce, just my opinion, which i know isn't the only way of viewing things and by no means the only way.

Best Answer

Good place to hang one's keys, as long as they don't get snagged on anything.

Best Answer

Bad idea.

Best Answer

A pain in the posterior

Best Answer

why?...nah doesn't thrill me!

Best Answer

What's the point?

Best Answer

hip piercings are attractive but you have to take care of them to much. you have to get them repierced every six months or your skin will grow over it.

Best Answer

Stupid

Best Answer

I dont think theres anything wrong with them provided your mature enough to make this choice. Im male and have 2 piercings that i got done only a few years ago.They are private piercings and not visible publically so whats the harm? I think there a turn on and anyway its easy to remove them. A lot better than a tatoo that marks you for life and looks terrible in aged and wrinkled skin.Good for you sweetheart!

Best Answer

Anything beyond ear-rings is disgusting. It's all this 'diversity' B.S. Other cultures want to pierce what-ever, let them - it's their business. I keep forgetting when i'm writing here I'm talking to the world ( as world wide web ), but since America invented it ( ARPAnet - 1962 ), I think its only right and proper that we control it.

Best Answer

Uhhhh... Alrighty then... Cool

Best Answer

ouch

Best Answer

Just as good a place for an infection as any other place I suppose and even closer to your vital organs than your extremities so pretty much a win-win.

Best Answer

I think all piercings are great. I want the corset piercing.

Best Answer

Omg!!! I love corset piercings!!!

Best Answer

Wouldn't want those scares all over my body when I got to be an old woman. And you DO care when you get older about what you look like.

Best Answer

now THAT'S a little over the top... in my opinion. to each there own i guess... are corset piercings part of a bigger lifestyle, like goth, dom/sub, or anything like that?

Best Answer

well said. one cares. and you are looking fine btw, if thats you in the avatar.

Best Answer

it is me in the photo

Best Answer