And when u ask the reason they tell u something that is not at all worth suicide.. u can see clear solutions to his/ her problems and tell them but they are not ready to listen and just wanna die.. assuming that the person is a young guy/ girl.. what do u think of them?
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 18-21, M 26 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I think they are annoying attention seeking freaks! :)

Best Answer

Seriously i think u're right.. : P

Best Answer

This is going to sound terrible....

I get very annoyed, and angry, those are my first reactions to anyone attempting to manipulate me.

That is what I beleave most people who talk about suicide are attempting to do. Manipulate others into showing them the level of attention they crave.

They are childish selfish people who havent learned how to ask for attention in a mature way.

People who are serious about committing suicide, are extremely difficult to stop, more often than not they just do it without ever "threatening" in the first place.

(like it or hate it, that's my honest answer)

Best Answer

Then our opinions are the same..haha.. this guy said he'll suicide very soon but it has been 3 months and he's still there.. : /.. who cares unless he's alive.. ^^

Best Answer

They are begging for help of some sort. What if you ignore it and they really do it? You would probably feel very guilty.

I think you should google it and read some expert advice because sometimes it matter per their age too.

Honestly I don't believe it is something to be ignored.

Best Answer

Didn't ignored them.. and the guy is older than me.. about 23 or more.. it doesn't looks like he really wanna suicide because he's saying that since 3 months and didn't actually do it.. : /

Best Answer

hey brother i think no one should ever judge

Best Answer

Yupp.. but one must stay away from crazy people.. who knos what they might do.. : /

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

^^

Best Answer

They have a right to express their feelings just like everyone else. It's as valid as any other expression of being a human being in this world. it's right at the edge and important to face that with people

Best Answer

Yeah they do have it.. but they must be willing to accept help as well.. : /

Best Answer

why on earth should anyone "be willing" to get help? what if they tried to get help and got told off instead? or even more misunderstood..or lectured at...what then?

Best Answer

-___-.. by help i mean motivation and sympathy.. this guy i am talking about is on ep so i can't really slap in the face and tell him he's an idiot to think like that... :/

Best Answer

I do not think one should neglect a issue, just because it seems less to you, it might be really important to the one which wish to die. Suicide is a last resort, so perhaps instead of telling them how to fix things, try making them realize there is more to live for.

Best Answer

They're not ready... and just becoz someone lost his job isn't a fair reason to die.. at least for me.. : p

Best Answer

Well, it might feel like so to a person. One should be considerate if the person really liked their job.

Best Answer

Nope he didn't.. he just has a hard time finding a job.. : /

Best Answer

Think about how he feels then... like he has no value, perhaps he feels his life holds no meaning. There might be a depth into what he is feeling in regards of having troubles getting a job. If he always had trouble finding a job, it will feel more troublesome to him. Considering someones situation is important. I would not look down at someone for having a hard time in life.

Best Answer

I wouldn't look down at them either.. but i dislike people who loose hope.. i don't like cowards who would just sit down and wait until the train gets from over them and they die and everything is over for them.. ehh?.. i've been in worst situations but didn't felt like suicide because i feel its a cowardly act,,, they should die trying rather than kill themselves.. guess i'm heartless but that's what i feel..

Best Answer

No your not heartless, you just can not accept another aspect , another approach than what you did. Though, some are more sensitive. It might feel wrong to comfort someone when you already has a path chosen. People are different. It is not cowardly to say what one feel, it is bravery to speak what one feel. He knows his limits, and sometimes giving up, it is not really that bad. Beside he pick himself up and move on in the end. So in a way, I would say he is stumbling to find his path. Because you have found your way, you should be able to extend a hand to guide... or am I wrong?

Best Answer

I wanted to kill myself pretty much all my life really, but I never told anyone tho, Not in real life anyway, except maybe the recent years a little more. Cause I dont feel the same anymore.

In many ways tho I suckered myself, lol. Cause like I never brake any promises, and I promised myself I wasent gonna kill myself, no matter how much I wanted to.

And yeah, I met many who throw around the word suicide a lot as well. My sis did it like everyday before. Still, I always kinda was envious when it came to her.

Best Answer

That is what i think!.. Yupp.. i've been in that situation before but didn't felt like suicide because i feel its a cowardly act,,, people should die trying rather than just kill themselves..

Best Answer

I guess it depends on their mental/psychogical health. Some people only say it for help but others use it to seek attention, not all people who say it are attention seeking but then not all people who say it actually manage to do it...

Best Answer

call their mother or tell them where they can buy a gun

Best Answer

But poison is on 30% sale!!.. haha

Best Answer
Best Answer

Nice song.. but i think i can sing better than him.. hehe.. seriously...

Best Answer

I think that they just want attention, definitely they have issues, but their issues are probably not as serious as they seem to think they are...

Best Answer

I'd give them resources to get professional help and encourage them to seek it out and find someone more qualified than me to talk to...if they don't then they don't really want help. What can the average person do for someone like that other than listen to them and point them in the right direction to get help? If they kept whining than it would be obvious they were only wanting attention and eventually I would ignore them. if they did eventually kill themselves I wouldn't feel guilty, because not seeking help from professionals is their own fault not mine.

Best Answer

That is pretty honest answer.. thanks.. ^^

Best Answer

damn see a ******* therapist....i tried to reason with you but you continue to be irrational

Best Answer

they are complete timewasters...

Best Answer

gives me the shites..

Best Answer

I grow weary of it and go away from them

Best Answer