i think...their addication is the same as a man who smokes.

Best Answer

It is sad. Girls who smoke get wrinkles early, their skin shows it.

Best Answer

I smoke. It really doesn't bug me. My husband doesn't smoke, that doesn't bug me either.

Best Answer

It's disgusting, kissing them is gross (you can brush your teeth, but not your lungs) and the smell never comes out of their clothes.

Best Answer

i smoke occasionally. it's a part of socializing.as long as you don't smoke 1 case a day then that way you're commiting suicide.

Best Answer

The same thing I think of anyone who does; it's an unpleasant habit, not conducive to good health.

Best Answer

the same as men. gross.

Best Answer

Nasty habit. Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Their choice, but mine not to be around them.

Best Answer

I think they are soooo sexy and hot!!! GETS me hard!

Best Answer

It's verry sexy

Best Answer

Another chick smoking? Hot.

Best Answer

I think a woman who smokes and does it properly is absolutely stunning! Deep inhales!

Best Answer

i dont agree

Best Answer

VERY sexy

Best Answer

I get the feeling this question is directed more towards men. ok, so lets consider their ideas, well its gotta be a drawback, also gotta consider how attractive you are too them, so maybe sometimes you get away with it.<br />
http://hazey12.blogs.experienceproject.com/

Best Answer

I used to not like when women smoked (e.g. no feminity about it). But now, I feel that If the lady is attractive (think of Audrey Hepburn), then smoking tends to add to her allure (though I would be a little concerned if she smokes too much, given that she might prematurely age; there is always something very sad about the loss of a woman's beauty. So if a lady smokes, it would be an especially bad idea for her to be a perpetual tanner, too!). But if she is not pretty, it does not add to anything to her appeal and can actually make her seem even less attractive.

Best Answer

I don't like smokers period

Best Answer

Good;someone who finally understands it's pleasure.

Best Answer

It just gross for men and females!

Best Answer

You are killing yourself and you stink!!!! why would you choose that????

Best Answer

lol who said that im a smoker person

Best Answer

Sorry...not you as in "you" but you as in "the smoker" (whoever that might be)

Best Answer

I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP IT.

Best Answer