thesilentflower thesilentflower 18-21, F 50 Answers Nov 5, 2011

i think...their addication is the same as a man who smokes.

Best Answer

It is sad. Girls who smoke get wrinkles early, their skin shows it.

Best Answer

I smoke. It really doesn't bug me. My husband doesn't smoke, that doesn't bug me either.

Best Answer

It's disgusting, kissing them is gross (you can brush your teeth, but not your lungs) and the smell never comes out of their clothes.

Best Answer

i smoke occasionally. it's a part of socializing.as long as you don't smoke 1 case a day then that way you're commiting suicide.

Best Answer

The same thing I think of anyone who does; it's an unpleasant habit, not conducive to good health.

Best Answer

you got a extra one cause I'll smoke it with you anytime

Best Answer

I personally don't smoke and think it all boils down to personal choice and whether or not a person is strong enough to realize the consequences of his/her actions. Personally, I think it is de classe'...no class when a woman smokes. Our society has been such that it is more acceptable for men to do so...gives a rugged appearance, etc. Nonetheless, it's not good for them either. I think if someone wants to do it and as long as I'm not impacted by it, go for it. I have the choice to be around the smoke or not.

Best Answer

the same as men. gross.

Best Answer

Nasty habit. Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Their choice, but mine not to be around them.

Best Answer

I think they'll taste like an ashtray smells.

Best Answer

I think they are soooo sexy and hot!!! GETS me hard!

Best Answer

It's verry sexy

Best Answer

Another chick smoking? Hot.

Best Answer

I think a woman who smokes and does it properly is absolutely stunning! Deep inhales!

Best Answer

i dont agree

Best Answer

VERY sexy

Best Answer

I get the feeling this question is directed more towards men. ok, so lets consider their ideas, well its gotta be a drawback, also gotta consider how attractive you are too them, so maybe sometimes you get away with it.<br />
http://hazey12.blogs.experienceproject.com/

Best Answer

I used to not like when women smoked (e.g. no feminity about it). But now, I feel that If the lady is attractive (think of Audrey Hepburn), then smoking tends to add to her allure (though I would be a little concerned if she smokes too much, given that she might prematurely age; there is always something very sad about the loss of a woman's beauty. So if a lady smokes, it would be an especially bad idea for her to be a perpetual tanner, too!). But if she is not pretty, it does not add to anything to her appeal and can actually make her seem even less attractive.

Best Answer

i think its a nasty habit and unattractive <br />
and unhealthy for all genders

Best Answer

I don't like smokers period

Best Answer