Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 21 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in WTK

Death is better than my ailment.........really?

Best Answer

makes me wonder why they bother

Best Answer

Heart failure, thoughts of suicide, and erectile dysfunction....yeah, I'll take all that over being depressed. Sign me up *rolls eyes*

Best Answer

Have "YOU" or someone you know died as a result of taking they presc<x>ription medicaton "xyz"? If you have...you may be entitled to "x" amount of money?<br />
Ummmm....wouldnt that be kinda pointless if i died? Just saying<br />
Or better yet....the side affects are worse than what you were taking the meds for!!!

Best Answer

I figure it won't be long before I see a law firm advertising a class action suit involving said drug.

Best Answer

Lmaoo.. that they mention death as a side effect as one of the last side effects...

Best Answer

I'm angry at the way allopathic medicine has its foot on the neck of much safer and less expensive natural medicine.

Best Answer

The list is longer in the PDR. I call it CYA moment = the manufactures are Covering their rears

Best Answer

Did you know that placebos have side effects too? If our society can't make a sugar pill that doesn't have side effects, what confidence can we have in any medication?

Best Answer

It makes me wonder why drugs that cause "suicidal thoughts" and "all forms of cancer" are legally sold to the public ( who are almost always given the chance to sue the makers). And yet drugs like Marijuana with very few bad side effects and many beneficial side effects are kept illegal under the premis that they are bad for you. It must have to do with the amount of $$ the drug makers contribute to the FDA.

Best Answer

Sometimes they sound worse then what they are curing.

Best Answer

I haven't used their poisons in years,so don't pay much attention,only hope they never get the total monopoly they keep pushing for.

Best Answer

I might as well take nothing. I love it when they say suicide or something because your encouraging your own death by suicide

Best Answer

Advertising is one of the prime indicators of the health of greed in our society. If we were not so greedy, advertisement would not be so effective.

Best Answer

It's really funny. And they sometimes say it super fast as if you're not supposed to notice.

Best Answer

The same as going for pre-op and the surgeon says "Ah I do 2 or 3 of these procedures a week" and then hand you the form to sign your life away and its attached to 3 pages of associated risks, including DEATH.<br />
Lol. They've got to cover their butt.

Best Answer

Yes, especially those that say "may result in death."

Best Answer

i think that that drug must be a really potent stuff. if the medicine saves your life I think you can survive diarrhea as ADR. the other thing is advertising of presc<x>ription drugs on telly. possible only in America.

Best Answer

well it is common knowledge (at least to me) that almost all presc<x>ription drugs have a long list of possible side effects. also advertisers are required to list those side effects in tv or print commercials.. so, i do not think anything when i hear those lists.. every medication has risks but if it is the right medication for you it can also heal, treat, save a life, etc..

Best Answer