LawnMexican LawnMexican 22-25, M 33 Answers Jan 25, 2011

well for starters every planet in our solar system will align with our sun in a straight line, which happens every 200,000 yrs or so. If they sign a peace treaty in Jeruselum dividing the capitol and creating a palestinian state it's the rapture and the rise of the antichrist's 7 yr rule over Earth. True.

Best Answer

just 3 days left to shop for Xmas.

Best Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Best Answer

it'll tick over to the 22nd December

Best Answer

Putting up a tree, decorating the house and being thankful I was smart enough to shop early and not get caught in the mall frenzy. I DON"T think the world is going to end if that was your point. The Mayan calendar and the Hopi Spirit Wall are interesting but that's as far as it goes for me.... just something interesting to think about.

Best Answer

Humanity has lost the ability to open there minds and souls. We all cling to material items to full fill our lives with hope.and in the process we lost our inner self. In all the spiritual teachings around the world they talk about our following path or destiny or karma. We as humans are on a journey to discover our true essence "ourselves"! The world is at the point of no return everything is Chaos. The life that we we're Destined to become has vanished. We have become a disease to this planet which was to be our mother and future to live in pristine conditions. We live in fear every moment of our lives wondering when our end comes or if there will be an Apocalypse this 12/21/2012. We as Humans live with this fear because we cling to our flesh! Which is diseased and dies in the end. Yet we still fear without venturing within ourselves to view our true essence. Spiritual essences that is immortal with only love and compassion for it's destiny. This year our fear shall leave and be replaced with hope, faith, love! For our conscious shall change from our left hemisphere which is our flesh which has destroyed our planet and ourselves. Shall change to our right hemisphere which is our God's side or Creators side where the faith and hope begins. Our future is ours to fulfill with love and compassion for all live things. So begins our new journey of self discovery to become what we were meant to become ___s! Have Faith The Beginning is coming!

Best Answer

Nothing special

Best Answer

hopefully we will all die, the whole lot of us...boon dead and then nuthing, the world can be over with and i wont have to put up with anything anymore

Best Answer

I am really hopeful that I'll be enlightened. I've been having strange spiritual experiences for four years that began with a vision of 2012. Hopefully past lives will be revealed to the old souls that have them and the new souls will find god for the first time, or confirm their faith in it. I'll be soooo let down if absolutely nothing happens at all.

Best Answer

I don't know for sure, but I know that things have been going wrong for a long time now. I know how it ended last time becouse I saw it (visions of the future and the past, all things inherited from my parents) and I know for sure that "nothing lasts forever, not even death". So even if not in that day, things will have to change, eventually. But "when", that's up to us. It has all come down to: how much can we endure before reacting?

Best Answer

The anticrist will come onto the earth and will rule for 7 years

Best Answer

The aliens will take over earth!!....okay.. well not really..Dec 21st? Well..I'll have a nice hot breakfast and probably go out with my friends.

Best Answer

The Jesus wing nut in that damn white van in dayton a beach is gonna have to paint something else on the side when Jesus doesn't show and fry us all for being rotten sinners.but if he does I'm hitting him up for child support

Best Answer

I will be celebrating life while other dumb people think the world is ending.

Best Answer

The same thing that happened when we went from 1999 to 2000. A whole lot of nothing.

Best Answer

My sister will celebrate another birthday

Best Answer

I will wake up do something stupid and then go back to sleep

Best Answer

The clock will keep ticking...life will go on.

Best Answer

Hmmm, everyone is going to be drinking booze and getting high to get ready for..............Christmas!!!haha

Best Answer

not much more than happened on dec 20 2012

Best Answer