tjay30 tjay30 26-30, M 42 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Samuel L Jackson turns 64 years old

Best Answer

One of my favorite actors

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

No $h!T?? maybe we get to see what was in the case??

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

I finish work for the holidays. If the Mayans were so smart, how come they couldn't predict their own extinction?

Best Answer

they did they predicted the Spanish landing there nearly to within a year.

Best Answer

although, there predictions was a great and fearsome (though i'm not sure on the translation) force.

Best Answer

Sun rises, sun sets, and a few other things will happen...<br />
BUT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...<br />
...When was the last time you saw a Mayan?

Best Answer

Smackdown will be on!

Best Answer

Every 5,000 years an astrological event takes place, during this event our solar systems sun eclipses our galaxies center. When this happens it is theorized, with some evidence, that an electromagnetic pulse is released and it culminates with the completetion of a north south flip of the core of the planet, explaining the earthquakes we have been having. this flip may perpetuate a shift of our planet on its axis opposite to its current tilt, as well as a change in climate patterns that may include the northern hemishpheres old growth forests turning into rainforests. A great change as the prophesy says.

Best Answer

Christmas will be in 4 days! Merry Christmas!

Best Answer

Nothing naturally will happen..unless some humans create some nonsense.

Best Answer

Thats A fact.

Best Answer

Not a damm thing !!!!

Best Answer

A lot of dumb people will be relieved and a lot of smart people will say "I told you so."

Best Answer

Well, I won't have to work so I will enjoy an early start to the holidays!

Best Answer

I will wake up enjoy a great day finish all the Christmas preparing. Watch the doomsdayers run around like chickens, and get a great laugh from them. Go to sleep and then wake up on Dec22nd still laughing at the doomsdayers.LOL

Best Answer

the world will end but if it doesnt my friend wins the bet and if it does i win the bet oh yea no oh yeaa if she wins

Best Answer

The sun comes up, The sun goes down. Just another day and bloody shopping. Shopping IS the end of the world as I see it.

Best Answer

Supposedly, the end of the world. If it does happen, I'm looking forward to sipping tea while watching idiots run around in circles like in the movies. It'll be fun :)

Best Answer

The sun will rise and the sun will set and I still will not have my Christmas shopping done. I'll be shopping on the 23rd.

Best Answer

I have to go to school that day ugh.. But vacation after wards yay.

Best Answer

Things

Best Answer

The end of times....OMG...what will we ever do??<br />
Well we will see what happens due to the time zones...<br />
Is is gonna be like a wave of death since the 21st arrives at different times?

Best Answer

Well they say the world will end, like they said in 2009 and 2000 and 1999 Its the al gore people.

Best Answer

same ****, new day

Best Answer