Ask me litterally anything
malachi214 malachi214 26-30, M 2 Answers May 10 in Community

do you have a weird habit ?

Best Answer

I actually have many but one of them is of course me getting fat I am trying to get fat on purpose to like 300 pounds

Best Answer

omg why ? is it healthy ?

Best Answer

No it is not but I find it completely sexy and very fun. Love how the fat looks and feels on me I love how it jiggles when I walk I love feeling out of shape and cost me hungry

Best Answer

if it makes you happy then why not ... I'm getting fat on purpose but not to 300 ;p i just miss my old body

Best Answer

How much do you weigh now and what was your old weight?

Best Answer

i was 65 kg ... now I'm 73kg ... i gained a lot but my problem is that i have a thin face lol

Best Answer

And if you were here with me I would get you super huge. But if you want we can help each other gain weight over the Internet if you like.

Best Answer

hahahah ... aww thanks for the offer love but I'm done ;p but we can be buddies i don't mind :)

Best Answer

That's fine lol do u like fat guys?

Best Answer

do you have a good soul ?

Best Answer

Yes I respect people I am polite and I'm nice

Best Answer

then i like you ;p

Best Answer

That's good but are u attracted to fat guys? Just asking out of curiosity

Best Answer

I'm usually attracted to any good person ... but yeah I've dated big size me before

Best Answer

Nice right now I have been eating a lot of food lately I've eaten three big Mac meals from McDonald's and that whole chocolate cake to myself in a 24 pack of soda and a stack of pancakes and goes on from there

Best Answer