Your spouse deserves the best you. Anything you are give to someone else which your wife needs is cheating her out of your best. Besides the above mentioned, it can be also cheating to take time from her to spend elsewhere even if just mentally like on EP. However if your wife is happy and content and does not mind attentions to, converstations with, flirting with, etc then that is not another matter. In general if she were to see or here what you are saying or doing now and you would want to hide it, it is probably cheating.

Best Answer

Hmmm..there is emotional and physical cheating. I have been guilty of both. On the physical level I think anything beyond a friendly hug is cheating.

Best Answer

I been there allowed a male friend to touch me sexually, spank me & have sex with me, all without my then husband knowledge.

Best Answer