You seem pretty happy....why on earth are you on EP?! lol

Best Answer

Everyone has sorrow so i am not different than the other.I am on Ep because i liked to share thought and me

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

Best Answer

don't ask me why but i can't stand seeing and reading those questions haha seriously they're up there on the list of things that make me go grrr...lol

Best Answer

I didn't not see a no grrr prohibition

Best Answer

Do you think Van Persie will leave Arsenal?

Best Answer

what colour are your tulips?

Best Answer

eeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

what do you mean eeeeeeee? Holland grows tulips and has windmills.

Best Answer

oh...i thought i read avatar....windmills= tulips...i didn't read your profile..."scuffing paws around in the dust"

Best Answer

Do you write just for fun?

Best Answer

no,it is not fun.it is my voice

Best Answer

What do you have a college degree in?

Best Answer

bachelor in science

Best Answer

Cool.:)

Best Answer

wbu

Best Answer

I don't have one yet. I plan to go to college though.

Best Answer

OK, now that I've looked at your profile, why did you start this experience group ---> "I Love Xlimozari" ? Seems a little narcisistic.

Best Answer

because i love myself if i love myself then i will feel better to love other people

Best Answer

You seem like an interesting person from your profile and I thought this group would show me others that thought you were interesting enough to start a group about you. But you started the group. I’m glad you love yourself and all but that’s really what stands out (to me) about your profile. You asked.

Best Answer

Well, since you're a poet, I'd ask you if you would write a poem just for me.

Best Answer

First ,i want to know about you.send a letter about yourself.then i will think about it

Best Answer