It's those big thick weenies.

Best Answer

to find the answer to that question, you would have to ask every white woman that has ever had a relationship with a black man. personally, i think the question is not universal and can't be placed in a category. what 1 person finds attractive, may repulse another. its a matter of individuality and personal preferences. i'm black & for the most part, i date black men. but if i happened to fall in love w/ a man of another race, i can assure you that it wouldn't be b/c of his skin color & at the same time, another black woman may feel that skin color is a very important attribute, when searching for a mate. in truth, i don't know why we concern ourselves w/ such trivial issues. i suppose it's a blessing and a curse...oh, the things we hoard within the complexities of our mind.

Best Answer

I have dated black guys & white guys. It's the guy that matters not his colour.

Best Answer

For social image and attention.

Best Answer

Ummm primal, but white or black is irrelevant.

Best Answer

more primal like, ah, 1,2,3,5,7,11 . . .

Best Answer

......................i don't like black skin....

Best Answer

ego thing for the african american and play with fire for white ladies

Best Answer

I think it's the primal taboo thing, I believe my wife would secretly like to be take by a black guy because she honestly believes they have bigger penises, so I guess she's in to that...wouldnt mind watching her live that out

Best Answer

I wrote an erotic story where we were in the South Pacific nude on a beach and we were abducted by a tribe of well hung men and well endowed women, they took us back to their village and treated us like royalty, then led us separatley in to huts and forced us to have sex with the villagers, I could hear her groans from the hut next door as several men ****** her and the women were ravishing my body and taking turns with me...it was quite erotic

Best Answer