cvann5 cvann5 51-55, M 12 Answers Jan 10, 2011

Why older men are desirable:<br />
The things which come with experience. Knowledge, wisdom, interesting experiences, tolerance for differences, not shallow, not afraid of responsibility, not afraid of committment...not afraid of a lot of things...give good advice....more experience with women so more understanding...usually they have more ethics on average than younger men and don't do stupid things or mean things(not all but in general, like I said, wisdom)...and also, they are unlikely to change so what you see is what you get, no deception or bad surprises. They have a strong sense of who they are.

Best Answer

Honesty, sense of humor, good heart!! perfect man!

Best Answer

I agree with what everyone else has said and would add that most of the older men I know have learned to let the big head do their thinking instead of the little head.

Best Answer

Responsible, able to laugh at oneself, likes kids and family, good dancer, good kisser, compassionate, good sense of humor.

Best Answer

Understanding and the ability to listen and know when and how to comfort. A guy that doesn't need me to tell him something is wrong because he just knows. They do exist! Responsible, not too terribly messy. Honest. Not going to walk away just because you can be difficult to deal with some days.

Best Answer

Confidence! Nothing is sexier!

Best Answer

house,car & no kids

Best Answer