Needing to think they're better or "stronger" than men, and overly seeing themselves as all men's s3xual desire are pretty high on the list for me.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

agreed, i hate it when woman act like they are better because they are beautiful their looks are going to fade away and my wallet is only going to get thicker

Best Answer

...thicker cos your way of thinking won't get you a woman to spend that money on...

Best Answer

And we certainly wouldn't want to spend it on a tattooed unfeminine one like you.

Best Answer

i dont want a woman to spend that money i already found her and her happiness came before my own so i let her go and even though she is in anthers arms i am not mad because my baby is happy what can ever mean more to me then her happiness

Best Answer

well you are an idiot then............ 'her happiness came before my own' ..... that sounds pathetic. In real life it means she didnt want you and no matter how much you tried she wasnt coming back. So you use the old 'to love someone you must set them free bullsh#t'.... bwahahahaha....

Best Answer

yet only one who has never had such a love can laugh at it and all though you call it pathetic in truth it is the greatest selflessness anyone can give it is not pathetic to give up your happiness for another but probably one of the strongest thing anyone and those who laugh i pity you for it shows such weakness

Best Answer

Being Catty...ugh I hated that bullsh!t so much I turned into a tomboy as a kid...still have more men friends than women friends decades later due to it.

Best Answer

I hate that my gender is can be very catty at times.

Best Answer

awaiting a b1tch fest from you men... ahem.. okay 1..2....

Best Answer

Nah, I'm not into cat fights.

Best Answer

really? what man isn't... score one point for a "like" team woman

Best Answer

Guess you don't know men cuz we hate drama.

Best Answer

I grew up a tomboy mind you I didn't go to the extremes to cut my hair boyish. And always hung out with my boys over hanging out with girls. I have very few female friends because frankly the girls around where I live are snobs and think their **** don't stink and that attitude ****** me off.

Even the girls I do hang out with are extremely clingy with their boyfriends and the guys seem to be suffocating! If they're not with their men they always think he's cheating.

So the clingy jealously is a **** off.

But I've also dealt with guys that act the same way. If you don't like it end it!! Simple.

Best Answer

-Women can be petty

-Women can be extremely loud......they seem to think they're only heard when the glass shatters

But, really Nate......it's not just women with issues, we collectively as people have issues with one another! Either learn to live with it or check out early in life.......and I know pursuing the latter is not an option! Stop finding fault with women and just live your life.. despite what you perceive to be as an attack to all men from women! It's not!

Best Answer

Crissy, I'm not finding fault with women, I'm just looking for what other people think about the faults of women. I thought you'd understood where I was coming from in my story about this. Women aren't perfect. And men have a right to talk about what they don't like as much women do. It really shouldn't be a 'get over it' type attitude for us or an accepted 'you're right, sister, power to ya!' attitude when women want to complain about men.

Best Answer

I hate when they close up and dont communicate. They want you to read their minds but you cant.

Best Answer

True! And yet they talk about us not being able to communicate yet can't be straightforward and say what's on their minds. I really do hate that. Hey, spread the word about this question to other dudes too if you want, man! :-)

Best Answer

They don't walk up to me AND ask me out

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Not cleaning their privates prior to internal vaginal examinations

Best Answer

Wow, really? Didn't know that, but then again, I wouldn't, lol!

Best Answer

OMG are you serious some women go in funky? How disturbing ..

Best Answer

Sadly yes. Shhhh...

Best Answer

haha you're funny

Best Answer

Well, having been rear ended while waiting for a red light to change by a woman who was putting on her morning makeup, I would say this is high on the list. Not suggesting, by the way that all women do this.

Best Answer

I really do hate that. Hey, spread the word about this question to other dudes too if you want, man! :-)

Best Answer

Say no.

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooo, can't believe it :)

Best Answer

cause confusion

Best Answer

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Best Answer

lol :p

Best Answer