defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 12 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Wallet.

Best Answer

**** that. That's my money.

Best Answer

depends on the woman. also depends on the man. i don't get too caught up in how they look. i have liked shaved and bearded, doesn't make a diff unless its just growing wild and not taken care of. ya know? mostly it depends on their personality type. i am an introvert, so i am most attracted to extroverts. i like em with a good sense of humor, friendly and talkative, and on the goofy side. by that i mean ready to have a good time. say for instance if we go out to eat, we can make jokes at the table and juggle the sugar packets, or rip up the placemat and play football with it. stuff like that. makes ordinary stuff more fun. thats what im lookin for anyways...

Best Answer

good tip.

Best Answer

I instantly feel attracted if they smell good! Have a nice aftershave or cologne.

Best Answer

I love it when their ***** smells good.

Best Answer

Hard to say many different kinds of women are into anything you can imagine.

Best Answer

Mostly just clean, clever, and carefree.

Best Answer

do what you think makes you look best and feel most comfortable because different types of girls like different types of guys so you are going to get a bunch of different answers. as long as you are clean and confident you will get it in.

Best Answer

Women like that Mohawk guy who works for NASA.

Best Answer

Women? The first thing they look for is money, everything else is secondary, and such inconsequential. Money is the Number One item, You be a fat, bald three toed sloth, if you have money, your in. If you haven't got that ( and have no class or pride either ) and your in reasonably good shape you can always let some cougar adopt you as a pet.

Best Answer

a guy that has sex appeal, you can put pretty boy next to the guy next door who has sex appeal instant chick magnet. I like my guy in jeans designer tekkies and designer tshirt be yourself

Best Answer

Someone who is clean, and doesn't wear their pants down below their ***.

Best Answer

Willingness to hold them afterwards and an ability to feign interest in their conversation.

Best Answer

Bullshit.

Best Answer

Don't hold back, now. Tell us all how you really feel.

Best Answer